Re: I need to get a refund for my Battlefield 4 add-ons

by Xy11454

Original Post

I need to get a refund for my Battlefield 4 add-ons

★★★★★ Newbie

I need to get a refund for my Battlefield 4 add-ons

The customer service said to wait 24 hours before the refund was issued,but I've been waiting for more than 30 hours and still haven't refunded.

I bought Battlefield 4 Premium but didn't have the base game

Message 1 of 9 (375 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Hello @Xy11454,

You will need to contact EA support once again and keep on trying. They are the only ones that can help you with the mentioned issue.

Best regards,

danisoff

Message 2 of 9 (354 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@丹尼索夫 I've used two customer service opportunities,They told me to wait 24 hours, and I was angry and wanted to email to ask, but it still didn't work
Message 3 of 9 (329 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Help me,They said the bank didn't transfer the money to them.I feel like they're doing something perfunctory.
Message 4 of 9 (327 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

这意味着不需要电子邮件和客户服务

Message 5 of 9 (326 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

The best I can tell you is to keep on trying with EA support, also check with your bank about the ongoing situation. I would help you more, but I don't work for EA.

Best regards,

danisoff

Message 6 of 9 (302 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Xy11454 You'd need to keep working with EA Help. There is nobody here who can provide a refund I'm afraid.

However, looking at the screenshot, it appears that they're saying they didn't receive the funds and it sounds like they're suggesting seeing if the transaction drops off (E.G. it may be a pending transaction).

It is also worth bearing in mind that generally DLC is non-refundable. This may ultimately mean that if the transaction has been completed, then EA Help may not be able to issue a refund. They do make exceptions occasionally, though, from what I gather. If you wanted to double check this policy, the information is in the "What can't I get a refund on?" section in the guide below:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

ihopewellmeetagain
Message 7 of 9 (288 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@埃利奥特LH OK THANK YOU SO MUCH
Message 8 of 9 (271 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@丹尼索夫 Okay, I'll keep trying, but I can't find the interface to the customer service chat anymore and I can't send emails, so what should I do?
Message 9 of 9 (270 Views)