Re: GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN What to do next? EVENBALANCE is silent and doesn'

by OttoVP

Original Post

Re: GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN What to do next? EVENBALANCE is silent and doesn'

★★★ Guide
@SKiDmArKz86 @NobleRouran @Tabatu87
i'm very sad to announce that EB / PBB is actually abandoned and those violations are just merely automatic/random bans made from an anticheat on the loose....

please read here:
https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/left-in-the-dark-4421

i hope this makes your ideas clear of what your situation is: ....getting a new game copy.

I think we should mark it solved sadly.... :'(
Message 21 of 26 (1,038 Views)

★★★ Guide

quoting:

I have submitted a review on the BBB about Even Balance. There I found out they have 3 addresses they list as their business addresses. One is a P.O. Box. The others are business suite - the one listed on their website. Interestingly enough, the suite they say they operate from, is actullay the address of a law firm. No less. The other is a plaza. No, you can see no EVEN BALANCE, INC. sign above the business. You can spot a Little Ceasar's pizza joint though. Smells like a con job. Either that or they are run by law student interns and pizza guys during their lunch breaks on the public wi-fi network. That would explain the time it takes to get a reply, if any,

it was fun 'till it lasted.

Message 22 of 26 (1,036 Views)

★★ Novice

@OttoVP Thanks for the reply.

Yeah I came to the same conclusion and that same thread a while ago after some digging.

The game was indeed great whilst it lasted.

EA/Dice and every other game developer should cease utilizing such a shady and embarrassingly unprofessional 3rd party "anti-cheat" admin like Punkbuster/EvenBalance.

Locking innocent players out, and EA/Dice not having the ability to intervene is just bad for their business.

I see no point in re-buying a game I did nothing wrong in, and I'll make a statement to the developers by not re-buying it.

Maybe the new COD can have my reserved pennies instead? Wink

Message 23 of 26 (1,024 Views)

★★★ Novice
@OttoVP
yes letter I served during August 2019 without any answer and solution so 2 months waiting already
Message 24 of 26 (1,002 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Tabatu87 mind marking the problem "solved". EB / PBB problems are not EA related Standard smile
ty mate
Message 25 of 26 (976 Views)

EA DICE Team
Closing the topic for further conversations about being banned by PunkBuster.

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can help with on AHQ or EA support, only https://www.evenbalance.com that can help you with being banned by PunkBuster. 

/Atic 
Message 26 of 26 (934 Views)