Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided

R1: Strictly hand to hand, starting at a distance of 10 feet.

R2: Cicada has his Lightning Dagger, starting at a distance of 30 feet.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Krishnyak  Online

r1 50/50

r2 going with Cicaada due to his dagger

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krishnyak:

r1 50/50

Do you think Cicada and Luke have similar stats, or would hand-to-hand combat in your opinion be affected by more than just strength and durability?

r2 going with Cicaada due to his dagger

You believe that it would be able to pierce Cage or is it due to other powers of the Dagger?

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Krishnyak  Online

@crapser: i think Orlin is very durable ... enough for Luke punches and speed and skill. Combat skills they have similar. Same thing with Luke durability and Orlin's power punch. Luke is bad fighter for a long distance , because he become tired and very slow pretty soon. But I'm not sure it Will be enough for Orlin's victory.

In R2 Orlin anyway has a chance to pierce Luke's eyes)

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krishnyak:

"I think Orlin is very durable ... enough for Luke punches and speed and skill. Combat skills they have similar. Same thing with Luke durability and Orlin's power punch. Luke is bad fighter for a long distance, because he become tired and very slow pretty soon. But I'm not sure it will be enough for Orlin's victory."

Seems about fine, Luke walking through Jessica's attempt at stopping him is pretty impressive in terms of strength, dunno about the skill though, Cicada is pretty good even before having Super Strength.

"In R2 Orlin anyway has a chance to pierce Luke's eyes)"

That sounds actually pretty functional and for some reason I didn't think about it lmao.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Krishnyak  Online

@crapser: knowing how much Orlin hates meta humans i think he prefer to pierce Luke's eye even in character))

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krishnyak said:

@crapser: knowing how much Orlin hates meta humans i think he prefer to pierce Luke's eye even in character))

In-character he tends to go H2H then finish with the stabby stab (Gridlock, Carl, Barry, Team Flash in 5×02) unless the enemy has a weapon too (Frost, Razorsharp, Team Flash in 5×08), so he would likely try punching it out with Luke even if he has the Dagger like he does in R2, which makes me wonder who is more skilled between Orlin and Luke. I wonder how Cage would do if Cicada throws the dagger at him, too.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Krishnyak  Online

@crapser: i doubt Cicada will be able to beat Luke in h2h and Luke as always trying to tank everything,since he sure he will be fine.

Crapser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crapser: i doubt Cicada will be able to beat Luke in h2h and Luke as always trying to tank everything,since he sure he will be fine.

Who do you think is more durable and/or stronger among the two? I find it quite interesting how The Flash represents Cicada as having strength and durability way above human terms compared to how Netflix does it with Marvel characters, mostly because of differences in scaling, on-screen feats, and budget.

Also, considering that both normally aren't portrayed as really speedy in fights, who do you think should be faster?

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Krishnyak  Online

@crapser: i think they are similar in combat speed .Luke looks more durable by feats byt not a lot.