My highly ideal Battlefield game 😶‍🌫️

by Rose_Ukki_Cute

Original Post

My highly ideal Battlefield game 😶‍🌫️

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Dream come true Battlefield would feature following stuff as a general guideline:

• Battlefield 2 level design, community features, character & vehicle class and squad philosophy, commander and resource elements and philosophy.
  • Bad Company 2 level of environmental destruction
  • Hell Let Loose type of soldier customisation (faces, helmets and uniform)
  • Battlefield 3 type of soldier and vehicle unlocks. No challenges for DLC stuff!
  • Warhawk type of soldier ranks, ribbons,  badges, medals and rank progression
Message 1 of 8 (275 Views)

Re: My highly ideal Battlefield game 😶‍🌫️

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

You had me until Warhawk, never played that game!

Message 2 of 8 (249 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@sk1lld It is Playstation 3 exclusive third-person combined arms shooter game from 2007. It has soldier ranks which required both experience points and then doing certain tasks on the field. I never got past something like first four or five ranks because how unskilled I was and still is today.😅 Five star generals were really handling all the things in that game.

Message 3 of 8 (219 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Rose_Ukki_Cute

Ah, that is why I never played it. Always been on PC. Sounds interesting Carrie on.
Message 4 of 8 (187 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I like this battlefield lol keep dreaming im already happy 

Message 5 of 8 (181 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Forgot to mention that ideal movement would be somewhere in level of Bad Company series but bit more fluid. I want to feel weight and momentum. Also, I don't enjoy overtly evasive nature of current olympic parkourer type of movement where "best" player is the one who unrealistically dodges bullets by excessive sliding, crouching & jumping.

Weapon, equipment and vehicle gameplay — no hard preference, just make weapons and vehicle work in correct roles and distances so there's synergy to play together.

Commo & tactical roses, tactical map with ability to mark observations and plans & chain of command like in Battlefield 2. There could be bit strategizing if slower paced.

About crossplay — make it opt-in and input based so all keyboard and mouse players can play together and all controller players can play together in official servers. Administrator choices in community servers what server search traffic they want.

Message 6 of 8 (149 Views)

★ Pro

@Rose_Ukki_Cute wrote:

Forgot to mention that ideal movement would be somewhere in level of Bad Company series but bit more fluid. I want to feel weight and momentum. Also, I don't enjoy overtly evasive nature of current olympic parkourer type of movement where "best" player is the one who unrealistically dodges bullets by excessive sliding, crouching & jumping.

Weapon, equipment and vehicle gameplay — no hard preference, just make weapons and vehicle work in correct roles and distances so there's synergy to play together.

Commo & tactical roses, tactical map with ability to mark observations and plans & chain of command like in Battlefield 2. There could be bit strategizing if slower paced.

About crossplay — make it opt-in and input based so all keyboard and mouse players can play together and all controller players can play together in official servers. Administrator choices in community servers what server search traffic they want.

Highly agree

Message 7 of 8 (126 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Rose_Ukki_Cute wrote:

This would work in my book.

Message 8 of 8 (112 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help