Re: Ping double to European and Russian Servers for players from South East Asia

by MoerserKuss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ping double to European and Russian Servers for players from South East Asia

★★★★★ Novice

Since these two games Battlefield 3/Battlefield 4 have been sunset, the ping has being marked up twice the normal to European and Russian servers (but to other regions such as North America still remain the same - still unable to player due to ping is over 200ms), for example, the normal ping to European and Russian servers was 180ms and now 360-400ms and unable to play due to ping limit and being votekicked/votebanned by players due to high ping.  

These 2 games Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 have become useless for players from South East Asia since EA sunset it.

Can EA have a solution and fix it? 

Message 1 of 4 (236 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ping double to European and Russian Servers for players from South East Asia

★★★★★ Novice

Not related to my ISP or bad internet connection. There are several players in my region are having this issue.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (212 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Hello @MoerserKuss,

Most likely there is an issue with your internet connection. Hosted servers are definitely not the issue, you should troubleshoot your internet connection.

Best regards,

danisoff

Message 2 of 4 (215 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Not related to my ISP or bad internet connection. There are several players in my region are having this issue.

Message 3 of 4 (213 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Update Jul 02, 2024

Normal ping to European servers 180ms and now 260-280ms.

Normal ping to Russian servers 199ms and now 290-310ms.

EA please restore the ping to normal prior to EA imposed SUNSET POLICY for older games Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4.

Thank you.

Message 4 of 4 (90 Views)