Need People for the Phantom Room? Post Here!

by LOLGotYerTags

Original Post

Re: ангар 21 тайная комната/secret elevator to hangar 21

★★ Apprentice
@SwedishSniper69 If you are talking about how you can get the bow out of the box on Operation Outbreak, that doesn't really help anyone here.

This thread is for more than just the Bow. It's also for getting to the room, the Achievements that go with that, and getting the Orders out of the Phantom Room.
Message 201 of 208 (801 Views)

Re: Need People for the Phantom Room? Post Here!

★★★★★ Newbie
@OmegaKnight7773 I play on PC. I have all phantom program tokens unlocked and all three tasks completed; (Program token, camouflage for fighter and weapon) https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ru/user/L030724/
Message 202 of 208 (799 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Go to youtube and search for Unlock Phantom Bow in 30 seconds.

its really easy to get it

Message 203 of 208 (742 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@SwedishSniper69 The one on Operation Outbreak is the bow, correct. But to get the actual phantom assignment 'Phantom Operative' you need the bow from this hidden room.

I have the one from Outbreak, and my last assignment hasn't kicked in yet, as I still need to get it the original way.

EA allowed anyone to get the bow, as a lot of people said it was unfair that only premium players could have it.

Message 204 of 208 (617 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How about now is this still a active topic because i need the last assignment on Xbox gt Ty13r3000 

Message 205 of 208 (409 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@81455c48a616ed1bYes, it is absolutely still active! This thread is several years old but is still watched.

So what exactly are you needing? Thank you for leaving your Platform and Gamer#. Do you need help with dog tags, or do you need people for the elevator? If you do have tags, which do you have?
I'm on Xbox, too, @ OmegaKnight7773.

Message 206 of 208 (394 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need people for the elevator an i have all four of the final stand dog tags 

Message 207 of 208 (363 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Hello @81455c48a616ed1b,

You can add me on the EA app, I'm willing to help.

Best regards,

danisoff

Message 208 of 208 (338 Views)