BF4 is not running on PS5 (Digital Upgrade)

by TRANCE_OR_DIE

Original Post

BF4 is not running on PS5 (Digital Upgrade)

★ Novice

I purchased Battlefield4 on Playstation3, purchased a digital upgrade for PlayStation4, and used a PS3 disc to launch the game on PS4. Now I am trying to run BF4 on PS5, knowing that the PS4 version should run, but PS5 says that the PS3 disc is not supported on PS5 and I cannot run BF4. Also, I can't buy the BF4 again, the Playstation Store tells me that I have already purchased the BF4. So how do I play my BF4?

Message 1 of 5 (732 Views)

Re: BF4 is not running on PS5 (Digital Upgrade)

★★★★★ Novice

you need to buying from another account and make mea

Message 2 of 5 (531 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ensure that the digital upgrade from PS3 to PS4 was successfully applied to your PlayStation Network (PSN) account. On your PS5, go to the PlayStation Store and navigate to your Library. Some games offer free upgrades to a PS5 version if you own the PS4 version. If you've verified your purchase and still can't access Battlefield 4 on your PS5, contact PlayStation Support. If you have a PS Plus subscription or EA Play membership, Battlefield 4 might be available through these services, allowing you to access the game without needing to repurchase it. MaximTimeClock

Message 3 of 5 (306 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have battlefield 4(ps4 version) on my ps5 

and i can't connect to the ea servers to play online

whats the problem?(i have ps plus)

Message 4 of 5 (55 Views)

Hero
@mohammad_Mosaei What happens when you try to connect? Do any messages or error codes appear?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

ihopewellmeetagain
Message 5 of 5 (41 Views)