Re: Can't use an unlocked Emblem

by ElliotLH

Original Post

Can't use an unlocked Emblem

★★ Newbie

(Xbox 360)

So I opened a Gold battlepack I got for being a premium member.  Inside was the regular stuff and 2 emblems.  The "Colon" one, and the "Hooah" one.  I wanted to use the Hooah emblem in my actual emblem so I went into my battlelog on my computer and created a new emblem.  However for some odd reason I cannot use the Hooah emblem.  I can use the Colon one though.  The hooah emblem is faded as if I havn't unlocked it yet even though when i go into my battlepacks (both on my battlelog on pc and my xbox 360) it shows I have indeed unlocked it.  I have deleted all emblems, restarted my xbox, signed out of battlelog and back in.  Yet this emblem is still locked.  I'm on the right page (Unlocked) and in the right category (Battlefield 4) and it's just not available to use.  I really want to use this emblem and can't seem to make it available.  I'm willing to take screenshots of anything needed to verify it wont work if needs be.

Message 1 of 5 (876 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Since DICE devs do not come to these forums looking for posts like this, I suggest that you make a thread over on the Battlelog forums so it can possible been seen and replied by a developer. Here is the battlelog forums link: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/ 

Always keep posted on The Battlefield Blog here: http://blogs.battlefield.com/

Message 2 of 5 (866 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh my god it's 2018 and this problem still remains!!! I unlocked the same pack as yours today and I can't use it as well. So did you work out any solution in these years?

Message 3 of 5 (604 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's 2024 and the problem still exists TO THIS DAY.

Message 4 of 5 (138 Views)

Hero

Since this thread hasn't been active for a few years I'm going to close it. If you're experiencing this issue then feel free to start a new thread.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

I hope we'll meet again
Message 5 of 5 (126 Views)