About Footer Statistics

• Betroffene Version
    WoltLab Suite 6.0
    Betroffene App
    WoltLab Suite Forum

The title may be wrong, I may not have found the right term.

First of all, if we want to shape the statistics section that appears in the footer like the examples I will show a little more, can we do it? If we can, is there anyone who can take a step to start?

• I won't be providing the required CSS for this, as you will need to take some self-initiative, but this should be a good basis:

As the contents of the statistics box are in a language variable, you would have to modify the language variable wbb.index.stats.detail for each installed language. It would be better to modify the corresponding box in the boardList template under {if WBB_INDEX_ENABLE_STATS && $__wcf->session->getPermission('user.profile.canViewStatistics')} and create language variables yourself.

• I won't be providing the required CSS for this, as you will need to take some self-initiative, but this should be a good basis:

As the contents of the statistics box are in a language variable, you would have to modify the language variable wbb.index.stats.detail for each installed language. It would be better to modify the corresponding box in the boardList template under {if WBB_INDEX_ENABLE_STATS && $__wcf->session->getPermission('user.profile.canViewStatistics')} and create language variables yourself.

Thank you, I'll look into it some more.

• I tried to shape it a bit, but I couldn't centre it exactly. I'm a bit of a beginner, I tried to look at the sources. I couldn't find very useful information on the subject.

• I tried to shape it a bit, but I couldn't centre it exactly. I'm a bit of a beginner, I tried to look at the sources. I couldn't find very useful information on the subject.

<center> soures </center>

Norwegian language files to (WSC 5.2 + 5.3 WSC 5.4 + 5.5 and The New 6.0 ) *no.xml* Unofficial Language Packs

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!