The stand-alone mod S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly aims to be the most stable and customizable experience for fans of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games. It's powered by the Monolith 64-bit engine, a custom fork of the X-Ray engine.

Forum Thread
FAQ for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly 1.5.0 (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly : Forum : Announcements : FAQ for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly 1.5.0) Post Reply
Thread Options 1 2
Apr 28 2020 Anchor

Question, wanted to make some changes to player character walking speed. Would like to see small increase so that I can get a pace that is in between a slow meander and a jog so I feel like I am actually hiking at a brisk pace in the zone. I figured out how to use the unpacker tool to make the changes... how do I pack them again?

Thanks in advance to whoever answers.

May 28 2020 Anchor

The game will have the "last stand" mode? playing as the last stalker in the zone where there is no one.

Jun 11 2020 Anchor

hi guys litle help please i have activated this on the left site of the screen and i dont know how to desable it please help

ss my pc 06 11 20 19 19 05  l05 bar

hi guys help please how to desable it the staff on the left site of the pucture i some how activate it i dont eveknow how tnxss my pc 06 11 20 19 19 05 l05

Jun 16 2020 Anchor

Zoljasman wrote:

hi guys litle help please i have activated this on the left site of the screen and i dont know how to desable it please help

open the console and type stats off

hi guys help please how to desable it the staff on the left site of the pucture i some how activate it i dont eveknow how tnxss my pc 06 11 20 19 19 05 l05

lucifer1978 wrote:

open the console and type stats off

hi guys help please how to desable it the staff on the left site of the pucture i some how activate it i dont eveknow how

Edited by: lucifer1978

Jun 19 2020 Anchor

Dobrý deň, stále neviem spustiť ladiace menu. Urobil som v zástupcovi na konci riadku - dbg, ktorý mám v koreňovom priečinku v bezpečnom riadku - dbg ale neviem ho itak zapnúť. Prosím čo mám vedieť?

Jun 19 2020 Anchor
palo222333 wrote:

Dobrý deň, stále neviem spustiť ladiace menu. Urobil som v zástupcovi na konci riadku - dbg, ktorý mám v koreňovom priečinku v bezpečnom riadku - dbg ale neviem ho itak zapnúť. Prosím čo mám vedieť?

Type in the console stats and find the key work rs_stats navigate to it hit enter don't delete it it will say that is on all you got to do is type off and hit enter again

Jan 20 2021 Anchor

What is the minimum requirements in order to properly run Anomaly?

Jan 27 2021 Anchor

I did everything the download guide told me to do, but i don't see the launcher, i've tried youtube to help me out, but nothing, i've deleted the downloads for the modpack, and downloaded them again, but still nothing, i'm desperate to play this mod, i've heard and seen that it's really F**king good.

Feb 5 2021 Anchor

FATAL ERROR

[error]Expression : xml_doc.NavigateToNode(path,index)
[error]Function : CUIXmlInit::InitWindow
[error]File : ui\UIXmlInit.cpp
[error]Line : 80
[error]Description : XML node not found
[error]Argument 0 : wpn_crosshair_usp1
[error]Argument 1 : ui\scopes_16.xml

stack trace:

This error ONLY appears when i go into army warehouse, any suggestions?

mods in stalled

>Anomaly scopes revision
>Barter
>Boomsticks and sharpsticks
>death animations
>Dynamic mutants
>Food drug and drinks animations
>He's with me
>Hollywood FX (Realistic)
>JSRS
>Particles
>Soundscape overhaul
>Stealth
>Trader complete

And yes They are all up to date, Yes I have the compatibility patches.

Feb 5 2021 Anchor
PEPSKI_MANOV wrote:

And yes They are all up to date, Yes I have the compatibility patches.

Why are you posting this in FAQ? Its obvious that the crash is mod related, it has nothing to do with the base game.

Feb 12 2021 Anchor

If i play Story mode, does changing the Warfare settings have any affect?

If so, which slider would be the best to increase the population of a faction in the Zone.

Apr 22 2021 Anchor

When i unpack and try to play the game it says theres nothing in the game data folder? what should i do?

Jun 20 2021 Anchor

I read that if you use winrar instead of 7zip to unzip the game, it mess the files, i find that 7zip wont unzip the bigger folder that is DB. Try to manually unzip (drag the folder from de the zip to your Anomaly folder.
Thats how far i make it, i have the 0X0000007b error and i cant launch the game

Jun 1 2022 Anchor

[Update] It's working properly now

I fixed the issue a while ago by reinstalling it:

• Deleted installation folder
  • Installed a fresh copy of Anomaly 1.5.1 (to a different location)
    • Used MO2 to install all of my addons

I can't give write access to my screenshots folder. I've already tried unchecking Read Only in the properties menu. I also tried adding modify permissions to me and normal users. I still get the error message. How can I recreate this folder properly? (.../appdata/screenshots)

!Can't write file: 'd:/games/steam/steamapps/common/stalker cop - anomaly\appdata\screenshots\ss_jeff_06-01-22_12-47-51_(l01_escape).jpg'. Error: 'Permission denied'.

I uncheck read-only but when I open it back up it has that half-filled checkbox indicating something is read-only. I know this is a Windows issue but I can't figure out why it doesn't work. Fails if I delete it and let the game re-create the folder or if I create it myself

Edited by: ATeaDaze

Jun 25 2022 Anchor

Multiplayer coop would be splendid, are there any plans to implement such feature in the future?

Jan 9 2024 Anchor

Ребята, может кто знает как исправить странный баг? Когда я начинаю игру, спустя минут пять экран начинает тускнеть, как будто гамма и яркость автоматически выкручиваются на максимум... Собирал сборку и много аддонов я объединял между собой. Теперь не знаю какой из них вызывает данную проблему1312

Mar 4 2024 Anchor

Never combine mods together always use mod organizer 2 so you now what you are doing, i recommend delete everything and start using mod organizer 2

Jun 6 2024 Anchor

Hello!
Does anyone know whats the mod who replaces hands model to some white sleeves and blue clothing?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.