GTA 5 Unlimited Money Cheat & GTA Online Cheats

BOOMbot

Staff member
May 21, 2023
Got questions about a GTA 5 money cheat? How about cheats for GTA Online? You're not alone. With any game as popular as GTA 5, it's inevitable that people will start looking for ways to have all the cars, gear and loot as quickly as possible. Most previous games in the Grand Theft Auto series...

Last edited by a moderator:
I know online hacking/cheating is still a major problem on PC. I ended up going back to console because if it. The last time I tried playing online, there was a few guys just trapping people in cages and having cars blow up at random. Couldn't even leave my garage. I wish they would have sorted that mess. Hoping it is better in the next one as I preferred playing on PC.

I know online hacking/cheating is still a major problem on PC. I ended up going back to console because if it. The last time I tried playing online, there was a few guys just trapping people in cages and having cars blow up at random. Couldn't even leave my garage. I wish they would have sorted that mess. Hoping it is better in the next one as I preferred playing on PC.
The worst I have dealt with have been those storms. Like altering the weather and then they just randomly fling you up in the air.

I think the cheats are more fun on PC offline, for whatever reason. Likely down to the fun modding but if you play online, it is WAY better on console. No questions asked.

I figure there was a reason for not having money cheats but it makes sense when the stock market is involved. I think with how cheats function, you can easily earn and collect a ton of money without it anyways.

I don't see why a money cheat in story mode (not Online) would be a problem. It wouldn't affect anyone else. Why can't they have a money cheat just for the offline game?

Y'all sound real thirsty in the comments, do some mission, start a business or do some high paid heist with some friends you will start making money.

Every time I am online people take my delivery mission weapons! Why can’t they go inside and get their delivery!

I think there is but IDK... I played a random heist and after the cutscene finished, I got GTA$2.5 million and the host says "You're welcome" and I was like WTF?

The worst I have dealt with have been those storms. Like altering the weather and then they just randomly fling you up in the air.

I think the cheats are more fun on PC offline, for whatever reason. Likely down to the fun modding but if you play online, it is WAY better on console. No questions asked.
Cheats are more fun on PC for sure and I agree, online at this point is only fun on console. Even then, you encounter trolls.

I do agree that having a money cheat for the game should have been a part of it. I mean cheats are not allowed online anyways.

I was hoping there was a money cheat in GTA 5 but I guess there is not? That sucks. I understand not having it online for obvious reasons but it should have been an option for offline. Hackers still found ways around getting money without it being in the game anyways.

Even older GTA games have money cheats in them.

Thanks for the information either way. I only just finished the story for the first time and was looking into what cheats I can mess with.

Even older GTA games have money cheats in them.
This is the main reason why I was surprised they didn't include it. But GTA 4 didn't have one either so I am guessing this was a choice they made since that installment and they are not going back on it. GTA 6 will likely not have one either.

This is the main reason why I was surprised they didn't include it. But GTA 4 didn't have one either so I am guessing this was a choice they made since that installment and they are not going back on it. GTA 6 will likely not have one either.
Oh yeah you are right. I forgot GTA 4 didn't have one. Well this sucks. lol I guess they wanted to shift away from this a long while ago.

Back