STEAM GROUP
Steam Broadcasting STMBRDCST
STEAM GROUP
Steam Broadcasting STMBRDCST
IN-GAME
Founded
December 2, 2014
Domovoi Dec 3, 2014 @ 12:58am
How do I watch my own stream or see who is watching mine?
As said above. I'd like to know who im broadcasting to.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
PopTartFatzo Dec 3, 2014 @ 1:00am 
When you shift tab, you should see 4 buttons on the left side near the middle of your screen. You can choose "Watch", "Chat", "Settings", and "Stop".

Hope I helped! :)
Domovoi Dec 3, 2014 @ 1:15am 
Ah, im using metro for steam, so that mustve not been updated.....switching back.
SE2Dev Dec 3, 2014 @ 2:02am 
You can also open the steam overlay, go to your own profile page, and click watch to start a stream without anyone else joining first.
Greetings, have the same question. I already know how to watch my own stream but i cant see who's watching me. I can see how many people are watching but not there names, even in the overlay. It needs them to post something in the chat befor i even see any name. Any ideas about that?
Albemouff Oct 24, 2019 @ 6:38am 
Originally posted by UZB rommels.rechte.hand:
Greetings, have the same question. I already know how to watch my own stream but i cant see who's watching me. I can see how many people are watching but not there names, even in the overlay. It needs them to post something in the chat befor i even see any name. Any ideas about that?

When anyone enters your stream, you're supposed to get a message "xxx joined the chat" but this has been broken for some months now, for some reason.
Yes, seems so. I know there was these message befor and i've seen the names but in the last time it didn't work anymore. Seems like this problem is known a bit longer without any solution.
HolyNimbus Jan 2, 2021 @ 11:02pm 
Still broken :(
edge_case Dec 21, 2021 @ 11:25pm 
still broken lol
hijack Dec 5, 2023 @ 1:18pm 
still broken in 2023 and soon to be 2024... great
im here in 2024 and i think its still broken :P
Kureyon_ May 18 @ 9:16am 
May 18, 2024..... still broken.
Still broken
Ryuu May 19 @ 5:53pm 
Not broken because intended.