STEAM GROUP
Steam Community Market CmMkt
STEAM GROUP
Steam Community Market CmMkt
IN-GAME
Founded
December 12, 2012
I was hacked
I dont use the market, i think the cards and stuff are kind of silly. just wanted to put this on alert for those out there. i was at work and when clocking out i checked my email to see 100 new unread emails. someone accessed my account and sold all of my cards at $0.03. then used the new funds to buy some b.s. item from dota so i didnt actually profit anything. i have email authentication and nothing flagged. just changed my passwords. didnt know steamguard was a thing so its turned on now. i read through steams rules and apparently they dont give a ♥♥♥♥ about market trades because they say everything is final no matter what. so yeah, just venting a bit, nothing can be done, but ive only lost cards i didnt care for. no actual money was stolen from me. lock your accounts everyone, these scammers blow. also cant really report the users, each trade was to a new person. even then, i dont know how to do it.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
JxF Jun 28 @ 3:17pm 
I have steam guard active and this is the second time it's happened to me just for steam to say tough ♥♥♥♥
Caros92 Jun 29 @ 1:17pm 
Originally posted by JxF:
I have steam guard active and this is the second time it's happened to me just for steam to say tough ♥♥♥♥
i hate thats a thing. like, they know whats going on. they send emails for every trade. it was over 100 trades in less than 60 seconds. but instead of going "hey, a bot screwed you over, heres an uno reverse card for ya" they just ignore you and just shrug
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50