Steam Labs SteamLabs
IN-GAME
Founded
May 29, 2019
All Discussions > 009 News Hub > Topic Details
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Alden Mar 2, 2020 @ 7:18pm
Experiment 009: The News Hub
Discover all of the cool events, news, and activities happening in your games in one place!

Read more about the News Hub here
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SteamLabs/partnerevents/preview/1702861991447100264
< >
Showing 1-15 of 688 comments
GraphXGames Mar 5, 2020 @ 2:09pm 
Shows news for uninstalled games.
panda Mar 5, 2020 @ 2:10pm 
Show news for installed games and most played games of my library.
Theros666 Mar 5, 2020 @ 2:10pm 
I agree, it should show news from all the games you own, the ones you follow and the ones on whislist, prolly including price drops and stuff :)
| X-II | Loko Mar 5, 2020 @ 2:18pm 
These are some of the filters i think would improve the new's section and give freedom to customize the way more people might like:
Installed Games;
Uninstalled Games;
Recently Played;
Recently Purchased;
Recently Viewed (in Steam Store);
Recomended by Friends;
Friends who Play;
Caramon Mar 5, 2020 @ 2:54pm 
Great!. Fantastic!. Marvelous!.

Now, how about letting those of us that don't want "What's New" taking space in our *LIBRARY* section DISABLE it?.

Come on, guys, don't impose, GIVE US OPTIONS.
Dr. Evil 2 Mar 5, 2020 @ 4:22pm 
Could Curators and/or Groups get the ability to generate News Posts that show up in this experiment?
buckysrevenge Mar 5, 2020 @ 4:50pm 
So this is essentially the activity page minus curator and friend activity, with a sprinkle of about games I own that I didn't explicitly follow. I'll keep my eyes on it for improvements, but it's nothing revolutionary yet
Neverendy Mar 5, 2020 @ 6:25pm 
If this function improves by working, they could put it in the Steam program interface
GH0STexe Mar 5, 2020 @ 8:23pm 
Интересно куда это введут в итоге? Где это появиться?
OjitosLindos Mar 5, 2020 @ 9:42pm 
useless
Sabre Runner Mar 5, 2020 @ 9:45pm 
Can we please have some way to mark as read now?
What use is a news feed if I have to guess what is actually new?
Volviq Mar 5, 2020 @ 11:36pm 
So it's basically the same thing which is in the top of the main library screen? In the current form I can see its usage only on mobile in the form of notification about the Updates/Posts coming from the Steam App.
Kozonak Mar 6, 2020 @ 12:21am 
I just wish you would stop taking away my ability to open items in new tabs by middle clicking on them.

I can open the games page by mclick on the name of the game, I can open the games forum page by mclick on the comments so why cant I just open the news item in a new window by mclicking on the thumbnail?

A box to filter vr and non-vr games in the news experiment would also be great :D
Last edited by Kozonak; Mar 6, 2020 @ 12:24am
Originally posted by Sabre Runner:
Can we please have some way to mark as read now?
What use is a news feed if I have to guess what is actually new?
Отличная идея
И еще чтобы на весь экран можно было смотреть больше чем 3 новости, а то чувство что я сижу за пк через мобильник.
Draft Mar 6, 2020 @ 1:31am 
very usefull feature
< >
Showing 1-15 of 688 comments
Per page: 1530 50

All Discussions > 009 News Hub > Topic Details