Special K - "Kaldaien's Mod" Special☆K
IN-GAME
Founded
May 23, 2016
Language
English
All Discussions > Development > Topic Details
Shadow of the Tomb Raider weird behavior in windowed mode
I was trying to do hotsampling to take screenshots in higher than native resolutions, but game window kept refusing to resize - every time I was trying to select different resolution via SRWE, game window instantly resized back to its default size. But then I tried to install SpecialK, oh miracle, it fixed and window started to resize correctly!
But few days ago, game crashed and after that, even with Special K installed window refuses to resize again. I've tried everything, but it's not working again, so I decided to try and ask here if you guys have any idea why this can happen. I mean, Special K somehow fixed the issue, so maybe there is something that can be done again in order to make the game window resize correctly? I'm run out of ideas and you guys is my only hope.

Also, I've read that in latest Special K version you can enable Ansel, but I don't see that option in Help menu?
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
BigBonx Feb 6, 2022 @ 11:42pm 
Have you found the solution about the hotsampling problem ? Because I have the same problem with you. When I'm trying to change the resolution, the window resized back.
I have no idea about any of this but I'm also having an issue with special K and this same game. For all I know it could be the game itself that's crashing on me but I doubt it. You clearly can use it with the game and not get crashing, so maybe I've done something wrong? I'd really appreciate some help.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50

All Discussions > Development > Topic Details