Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic

Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic

View Stats:
Heating plant has it all - but generates no heat
So, first winter with people in town. Absolutely no heating and people are VERY unhappy. The heat-pumping station is 600m from the small heating plant. Small plant, small tubes, small heat-pumping station.

The pumping station has power, less than 50m from an operating substation, and the water in the heat-pumping station is 90 degrees. Wattage use = 0. Why?

There are people in the heating plant working along, 5/7, and the temperature is 90 degrees of the full 450 m3. But not a single house is getting ANY heat.

The only thing I can think of is that the power substation is at 113%, but it's only 76% taking into account a second substation is off-loading some of the power. Is that it, that it's not getting any power? But even with a third sub-station, it would still

If it was too small to handle the city, I would understand, but no heat, anywhere.... what am I doing wrong?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Sounds like there isn't any flow down the pipes, are they actually constructed and connected properly?
Phoenix Jul 7 @ 6:35am 
What's the temperature at the actual heat exchanger then?
Japimon Jul 7 @ 6:41am 
You have no heat exchanhers??
bf Jul 10 @ 7:52am 
Yeah guys, I'll just go into hiding now. I _thought_ I was getting an exchanger, but got a pumping station. So that was the easy answer. Sorry - very noob of me, but I AM new. :). Thanks for your earnest replies!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50