Foundation

Foundation

View Stats:
This topic has been locked
kRz Nov 1, 2018 @ 9:12am
[Petition] Please add Polish language.
We, Polish players, current customers, and potential buyers, kindly ask you to translate the game into Polish.
Thank you.

The thread aims to show publishers and developers of Foundation the scale of interest in the Polish language version.

I would like to ask users to remain calm in this thread.
Please do not carry out a war on arguments and unnecessary discussions.
Individuals not interested in the matter and non-polish speakers who do not support the initiative are asked to refrain from participating and highjacking the thread.

---
🇵🇱
My polscy gracze, aktualni klienci i potencjalni nabywcy, zwracamy się z uprzejmą prośbą o przetłumaczenie gry na język polski.

Wątek ma na celu pokazane wydawcom i twórcom gry Foundation skali zainteresowania polską wersją językową.

Bardzo proszę użytkowników o zachowanie kultury w tym wątku.
Proszę o nie prowadzenie wojny na argumenty i zbędnych dyskusji.
Osoby niezainteresowane sprawą oraz osoby nie mówiące po polsku, które nie chcą wesprzeć inicjatywy, proszone są o powstrzymanie się od głosu i nie zaśmiecanie wątku.

Last edited by kRz; Nov 1, 2018 @ 9:12am
Originally posted by Mr Ash:
Foundation already supports Polish language in the Alpha as well as many more languages and more being added as they are translated by the community.
as der_seBi says, with the new content, Polish is 80% translated on crowdin.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Victorynka Nov 1, 2018 @ 9:22am 
+!
bump
Pustynny Nov 1, 2018 @ 9:35am 
+1
der_seBi Nov 1, 2018 @ 9:42am 
Hi kRz, everybody have the possibility to translate the game in his own language. I just took a look into crowdin and 80% of the game is translated into Polish right now. Please feel free to check and add some translations for reaching 100%.
Here is the link: https://crowdin.com/project/foundation/invite?d=p6j656u4p6t6l55363e3a3n473
A developer of this app has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Mr Ash  [developer] Nov 1, 2018 @ 9:48am 
Foundation already supports Polish language in the Alpha as well as many more languages and more being added as they are translated by the community.
as der_seBi says, with the new content, Polish is 80% translated on crowdin.
cMandM_KS Feb 2, 2019 @ 6:35am 
+
qbadwa Feb 2, 2019 @ 9:16am 
+
gilban Feb 4, 2019 @ 8:52am 
I ja poproszę język polski w tej grze !!! Była pamiętam kiedyś gra na komputer AMIGA po tym samym tytułem i mi się bardzo podobała. Także myślę że i ta będzie tak samo dobra - więc tym bardziej bym ją widział w języku polskim, w szczególności, że u mnie z językiem angielskim jest krucho.
Matt Biolchem Feb 4, 2019 @ 8:57am 
Jezyk Polski jest w grze zaimplementowany o co wam chodzi głąby
gilban Feb 4, 2019 @ 9:40am 
To fajnie. Zachęca do kupna. Choć sklep Steam mówi coś innego. Więc jak sklep mówi coś innego to ja kryształowej kuli nie mam i nie będę wiedział przed zakupem. Dlatego zamieściłem ten komentarz. A nie chcę kupować gry bez wsparcia dla języka polskiego i się potem z nią męczyć.
Sebsn122 Feb 15, 2019 @ 2:44pm 
+
SircomPL Mar 9, 2019 @ 12:22am 
+
DarkSkorpio Mar 9, 2019 @ 4:41pm 
Nie podbijajcie proszę wątku ponieważ gra ma już polską wersję językową, wystarczy zmienić w ustawieniach.

To any admin: please close this thread as it is out of date as game already has polish language, thank you
Mr Ash  [developer] Mar 10, 2019 @ 8:54am 
Agreed. Thread locked
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Nov 1, 2018 @ 9:12am