End State

End State

amore555 Jul 3, 2019 @ 7:55am
Update
I joined the discord and had a chat with a community mgr, the game is still under active development, the team has been reduced to I believe, one dev with part time assistance. The game will be some fair way from release as yet, but is not abandoned.

I have put a request in for the devs to express that here, but in short, the game is still being made, but it won't be ready any time soon. Hope that helps
< >
Showing 1-15 of 43 comments
BlackjackGT Jul 4, 2019 @ 1:23pm 
Thanks for digging up an update, much appreciated. :) Yeesh though, doesn't sound promising.
amore555 Jul 4, 2019 @ 2:35pm 
I know it's not the "imminent release" news we were hoping for, but with a bit of patience, one day we could have a game that was worth the wait
had it on my wishlist for a while it looks great
Fab Jul 5, 2019 @ 4:26pm 
Thanks, that is good to know.
I hope for the best of the developer(s), despite these 'revelations'.
We'll wait in patience then. xD
Last edited by Fab; Jul 6, 2019 @ 3:29pm
orcaa Jul 6, 2019 @ 12:39pm 
Ok Thankyou for the information.
Please for the love of humanity DO NOT FALL PREY FOR ANY DEVILISH DEAL EPIC OFFERS YOU! What they're doing is more harmful than what they claim as being helpful :(

Also Steam, thus far is the only Digital distribution platform that acknoewedges the fact that the world isn't just Ametica or Europe and that there are nations that do not use the almighty US Dollar. Amd Steam, thus far, is the only Storefront that allows its customers to use other means of payment, not just through ATM and Credit Card. Steam Wallet cards FTW baby! Unless other storefronts adopts how Steam does things, people especially guys like us ftom the third world, will never support nor have access to what they may be offering.

Heck I can't even afford anything ftom Microsoft's own store because they price things purely in US Dollars amd they don't even offer Regional price adjustments for customers who are obviously NOT from the US :(

Steam ACTUALLY stopped me from pirating games because of their system and when prospecive customers LEGALLY purchase a developer's product isn't that a better deal?
Last edited by Cahos Rahne Veloza; Jul 7, 2019 @ 7:36am
danny-s.a.s Jul 8, 2019 @ 11:48am 
THKS .
Mazh Jul 9, 2019 @ 10:49am 
no multiplayer?
Wabbit Jul 10, 2019 @ 7:25am 
ONE DEVELOPER? r.i.p
amore555 Jul 10, 2019 @ 8:32am 
Originally posted by Wabbit:
ONE DEVELOPER? r.i.p
Don't write it off, there are some fantastic games out there made by solo developers.
Silver Jul 10, 2019 @ 9:41pm 
Thank you for info i will wait for it
telamiina Jul 11, 2019 @ 8:52am 
Hope Epic gives a good deal to save this game.
Trundle Jul 12, 2019 @ 3:55pm 
Originally posted by telamiina:
Nah that wouldn't help a bit. More money on development that doesn't game quality would be great.
telamiina Jul 13, 2019 @ 1:00am 
Originally posted by 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞:
Originally posted by telamiina:
Nah that wouldn't help a bit. More money on development that doesn't game quality would be great.
Well it is now single dev project. Surely money would give possibility to hire help.
Hans CakeStealer Jul 21, 2019 @ 12:20am 
release it on early access so we can buy it and give the studio cash to keep the development rolling
< >
Showing 1-15 of 43 comments
Per page: 1530 50