HELLDIVERS™ 2

HELLDIVERS™ 2

View Stats:
You have a reporting system in place...
... but everything is listed as "Not a Reason to Report".
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
ersu Jul 5 @ 5:41am 
your ahread of me I can't even find that page
then contact them a different way... :steamfacepalm:
Originally posted by ★ ace ★:
If you try to contact them a different way they gonna send you back to that form that goes nowhere.

I reported cheaters with video on their discord but hey you know the mods over there... nothing was done.
Conjure support devs grandpas to haunt them until they ban those hackers. Otherwise why would they put a reporting system there?👍
host matches then, have you tried that yet? :cupup:
haxo Jul 18 @ 4:51pm 
ace being useless as always
Soul Jul 22 @ 6:21pm 
That dude really live in those freakin forums
did you try hosting your own match yet? seems like a simple solution.
did you try hosting your own match yet? seems like a simple solution.
Ace...
First-- yes, I have hosted my own matches, and I still prefer to join games in progress.
Second-- hosting my own matches does not solve the broken reporting system or make tapping quickplay any better an experience, although blocking players does.
Third-- I forget what the exact context that prompted me to create this thread was, but I believe it was in response to a developer post (and recent experience).
Last-- what is your motive, here? You seem to disagree with my implication that the reporting system being non-functional is a problem, and are proposing solutions to alternative problems; this is obnoxious, and I chalked it up to trolling... but, since you've followed it up with such persistence that makes it seem like you really are invested in whether or not I find hosting matches will grant me control over whether or not I play with a problem player... Except that that is so obvious that it's hard to believe you're genuinely curious.

You steam profile is sixteen years old. You're in, what, your mid-twenties? Thirties? Yet, when I saw that you had posted yet again I assumed you must be sixteen, possibly younger! I think it's safe to say that posting on a discussion forums is not your calling in life, please consider opening the blinds or possibly even going outside to enjoy the sunlight.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50