Divinity: Original Sin 2

Divinity: Original Sin 2

View Stats:
Ifan ben-mezd
Well, a friend and I started a coop campain. All was good till the moment we decide to dismiss Ifan to recruit Fane. But, now that we want to get him back, he's missing. Is not in the spot where he supposed to be.
But If i dismiss him in solo campain, he's right in his place! What's going on! Help pls!
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
BOT Jul 6 @ 4:36pm 
he is either at the gate where the dog and 2 magister stay watch.. or you left fort joy and he is at amadias santium.
Yeah, if you guys left the fort into the swamps outside, even just for a moment, he goes to the safe area out there. Do note, you can't keep all your companions all game long, so pick the ones you like best and stick with them. You'll permanently lose the others when you transition from act 1 to 2. There's a warning that tells you this before it happens, but its best not to invest much into the others with the intent to use them all game swapping around.
Macnosis Jul 7 @ 11:00am 
Wait... that just will happen in COOP campain, right? I mean, lose all companions except for those who are in my party :(
Nope, it happens in a singleplayer campaign as well.
Originally posted by Macnosis:
Wait... that just will happen in COOP campain, right? I mean, lose all companions except for those who are in my party :(
The act 1-2 transition gives you a moment of respite where you can freely move about the ship you’re on and talk to and recruit companions as they all drop from the party as soon as you get on the ship. When you advance this stage to move on with the game, you get prompted with a warning that you’ll want to select the party carefully. Once you progress past this point, your party is set in stone for the whole game. You can still dismiss them afterwards and recruit generic mercenaries if you need to, but the origin characters you did not take will not be available. There is no difference between a co-op run and a single player run. Even a single player game can be made into co-op at any time just by enabling online play and inviting someone.

While it tends to be slightly spoilery to share this, it’s impactful enough that it’s typically worth spoiling anyway as it can be a hard thing to accept if you went through the first act believing you’ll always have the whole group to pick from.

Make your choices early and don’t spend money on the others.
Ok. mY hearth is broken now. :)
That was made to make a lot of replays. I hard to play this after Baldur's gate 3 xd
BOT Jul 8 @ 4:57am 
Originally posted by Macnosis:
Well, a friend and I started a coop campain. All was good till the moment we decide to dismiss Ifan to recruit Fane. But, now that we want to get him back, he's missing. Is not in the spot where he supposed to be.
But If i dismiss him in solo campain, he's right in his place! What's going on! Help pls!
you guys can also look up for vids on youtube.. getting a quicker respons .. if its your first play/run then their is a DOS 2 wiki page for crafting spells and combine books. wich will help you a lot too.. fighting with only the books from the vendors can be hard if its your first play/run
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50