WWE 2K16

WWE 2K16

View Stats:
How to make AI partner tag you in
My friend was showing this game to me over the weekend and we couldn't figure out how to make the AI tag team partner tag us in. We could tag him in by going near to him at the ropes and pressing Q but he would never switch with us again during the match. Meanwhile the opposing AI team would tag in and out constantly. There is no info for this at the keyboard controls menu or in the manual.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Nihil in Ruina Mar 14, 2016 @ 2:33pm 
You can put your hand out to indicate that you want to be tagged in. Then from what I can tell the A.I. will decide if it will or not.
Metal Izanagi Mar 14, 2016 @ 5:12pm 
If it's anything like the previous games, wait at your corner,(Preferably at the exact same spot where the AI usually waits, just to be sure.) and hold LB/L1/Left Button on your controller, or whatever button or key you have mapped to taking actions, ie entering/exiting the ring. That should make your guy stick his hand out and call for a tag.
Last edited by Metal Izanagi; Mar 14, 2016 @ 5:13pm
Darkstorne Mar 14, 2016 @ 6:13pm 
It's just whatever the tag button is (Q I would guess?). It's definitely L1/LB for controllers.
Fields Jun 6, 2022 @ 8:33pm 
Originally posted by Nihil in Ruina:
You can put your hand out to indicate that you want to be tagged in. Then from what I can tell the A.I. will decide if it will or not.
Yeah, that seems to make sense. But how do I do it on PC version?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Mar 14, 2016 @ 2:30pm