WWE 2K16

WWE 2K16

View Stats:
Game won't even start?
It opens, the stone cold splash screen comes up, then it loads, the screen goes black....and that's it. 2 minutes later it says "WWE 2k16 has stopped working". Help?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
I am having the same trouble. Did you get a solution?
Cae Mar 19, 2016 @ 3:30pm 
%USERPROFILE%\Documents\WWE2K16\config.ini
Change windowed from no to yes. The game should start after some time waiting in the splash screen, and afterwards you can change back to fullscreen.

Which gpu drivers are you using?
it finally booted up had to change the compatibility to windows 8
Originally posted by Cae:
Change windowed from no to yes. The game should start after some time waiting in the splash screen, and afterwards you can change back to fullscreen.

Latest nvidia drivers.
Cae Mar 19, 2016 @ 4:21pm 
Yeah, I'm thinking its the newest nvidia drivers causing this, but I'm too lazy to try the previous ones.
Originally posted by Cae:

Thanks it worked!
*update it started ! I had to run it in compatibility mode, disabling fullscreen optimizations and running it in windows 8 compatibility mode from the section of change settings for all users. mayyybe this may help !
Originally posted by AngelRipper616:
*update it started ! I had to run it in compatibility mode, disabling fullscreen optimizations and running it in windows 8 compatibility mode from the section of change settings for all users. mayyybe this may help !

this is a thread from almost 5 years ago bro
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50