OTTTD
Redga May 20, 2015 @ 1:45am
Level 99
How long did u guys farm for this one?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
flynn4711 May 23, 2015 @ 2:03pm 
me? don't have any char on 99, too boring.
Aerius May 23, 2015 @ 3:01pm 
Maybe 20 hours? I wasted a lot of time before I figured out the Shark trick, but still would take 5-10 hours minimum.
chameLeon Jun 5, 2015 @ 11:52pm 
3 min
chameLeon Jun 26, 2015 @ 7:13am 
still, altering "Save Game" file after completing game in order to get this troll-achievement is a bit faster solution...
Delta 66 Aug 3, 2015 @ 10:12am 
I completed all levels (campaign and endless) and my best character (the second one) was only level 50. So level 99 is terrible grinding, either the game need more content or more reasonabale achievements.
Kododie Aug 13, 2015 @ 4:00am 
Originally posted by Aerius:
Maybe 20 hours? I wasted a lot of time before I figured out the Shark trick, but still would take 5-10 hours minimum.

What's the Shark trick?
Delta 66 Aug 13, 2015 @ 5:09am 
On Level 8, "Mid Boss..."

When you first play through the level, presumably in order, this level seems tough as it is the first boss level. However when you have completed all standards levels, and endless levels too, your characters should be around level 50+.

Then this level now become very easy, and probably the best place to farm xp.
This rely on having the Rocketeer character, with maxed skills for attacking airborne units, and with the best equipement for damage. Then you can send the Rocketeer and friends toward the middle of the map, on the left side, where the shark come from. You will destroy the shark in a few seconds. Then just click "Retry" to replay the level immediately skipping loading times.

Note that for farming it is good to have the Scientist character in your team, as it has a skill that can increase team xp by up to 25%. The Scientist also has a "energy buble" skill that is useful on the shark level. use the energy bubble immediately on the top of the main road, this will take care of all creepers, without need to build tower. Then head on the left for the shark.

It is also a good level to get the " level completed without using any tower" achievement
Last edited by Delta 66; Aug 13, 2015 @ 5:12am
wild_alexander Nov 13, 2022 @ 11:58am 
80 hours
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50