OTTTD
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
The Bug Thread
It's going to happen, you're going to stumble across bugs as you play through the game. It would be great if you could give us as much feedback as possible, including OS, RAM, GPU and screenshots if possible.
Last edited by Hellerphant; Aug 6, 2014 @ 6:01pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 121 comments
hey guys, looks like a really fun game so far, but would it be possible to have an option to turn off vsync? I play on ubuntu with nvidia drivers and Unity3d games always tear unless I turn off vsync
Hellerphant Aug 6, 2014 @ 10:12pm 
Thanks for the feedback! I'll pass on your request to the tech team and see what solution that they can offer.
76561198143250849  [developer] Aug 6, 2014 @ 10:28pm 
Hi Voxel,
We'll look at setting up a config option for in a future update soon. Are you getting the tearing issue currently?
TaunT BIG Aug 7, 2014 @ 1:51am 
I'm on linux(mint 17 64bits) the game launch, I have a loading screen, at 3/4 the loading stop and nothing append.
TaunT BIG Aug 7, 2014 @ 2:08am 
I have exactly the same effect when I run the game manually and no error messages in the terminal ...
Originally posted by Hammercakes:
Hi Voxel,
We'll look at setting up a config option for in a future update soon. Are you getting the tearing issue currently?

Yes I am
Weasel Aug 7, 2014 @ 8:35am 
Same here, OpenSUSE 13.1 64 bit at 3/4 the loading stops. Nothing interesting in console...

Originally posted by bignos:
I'm on linux(mint 17 64bits) the game launch, I have a loading screen, at 3/4 the loading stop and nothing append.
Hellerphant Aug 7, 2014 @ 5:44pm 
This is great feedback! Linux is always a little harder to test with so many distros and specific driver sets. We'll look into it!
Weasel Aug 8, 2014 @ 2:28am 
I can provide any details you need, or run debug mode if available. Just give me an instruction.

Regards
Rafał

Originally posted by Hellerphant:
This is great feedback! Linux is always a little harder to test with so many distros and specific driver sets. We'll look into it!
KaXaSA Aug 8, 2014 @ 10:57am 
very often the characters get stuck, they won't move nor attack, all you can do is use their abilities...
Bleak Aug 8, 2014 @ 12:05pm 
http://i.imgur.com/LCs2LJB.jpg
Windowed mode, after alt tabbing.
lol at the Recon's head. This happened to me just once.

http://i.imgur.com/DFlQzG3.jpg
Fullscreen mode, after alt tabbing.
Happens every time.
Finishing the level or quitting and starting a new level will make the bug go away until you alt+tab again.

Windows 8, 8GB RAM, GeForce GT 730M.
I'd like to point out that the black floors issue is happening on the android too.
SMG Studio  [developer] Aug 8, 2014 @ 4:27pm 
Originally posted by AxeMurderer:
http://i.imgur.com/LCs2LJB.jpg
Windowed mode, after alt tabbing.
lol at the Recon's head. This happened to me just once.

that's our secret big head mode :) We'll probably just put a button to enable it in the next round

Originally posted by AxeMurderer:
Fullscreen mode, after alt tabbing.
Happens every time.
Finishing the level or quitting and starting a new level will make the bug go away until you alt+tab again.

This is something we battled with and won! But looks like it's come back. We'll jump on it Monday. Sorry about that
TaunT BIG Aug 8, 2014 @ 6:08pm 
Now the game run well for me. thanks
Pashnea Aug 9, 2014 @ 2:56am 
Is the It's Not Brain Surgery Achievement broken?
Last edited by Pashnea; Aug 9, 2014 @ 2:56am
Katenic Aug 9, 2014 @ 3:02am 
Ive played throught the first 5 levels so far and on 2 of the loads the guys wont move, .... when i ask them to. I have reloaded missons and they have been fine. Their abilities still work and they shoot still. just not moving.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 121 comments
Per page: 1530 50