Clothing Store Simulator: Prologue

Clothing Store Simulator: Prologue

This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
SIERRA  [developer] Jun 9 @ 3:09pm
Bugs and wishes
Hi, we've read the issues you had with Prologue and the things you wanted changed, and as a result, here's what we've changed and improved for the full release:

-Customers throwing clothes on the floor has been stabilized.
-Directional buttons have been activated.
-Added warehouse system.
-Slots in the design workshop increased.
-Rent and bills.
-Fixed the problem of customers spinning around themselves.
-Making the on and off button from the inside.
-Fixed the problem of reduced movement speed when moving left to right.
-You can now pick up and drop clothes on the shelves by holding down the left mouse button.
-Signage editing.
-Shoes and hats - New dresses added.
-Store wall and floor painting.
-Music and speaker system.
-Cashier added.
-Shopping bag customization
-Advertising system.
-Moving and using the trash can.
-Added day and night.
-Randomization of customer types.
-Also added news section to the main menu where you can follow the developments and innovations.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
KatKat Jun 11 @ 9:26am 
Вылетает,как только делаю первый заказ...:steamsad:
Instead of adding things like shoplifters and cleaning, I'd the to see the retail side get added depth. Marketing campaigns and running sales would be a good start. Maybe have a way to open more stores (you could just fast travel from one to the other). Maybe add some sort of aesthetic and organization scores. Maybe add accessories you can buy at checkout--impulse buys. I want ways to maximize sales, basically, by using things like good layouts and decorations and sales, etc.
Last edited by ZedClampet; Jun 12 @ 6:12pm
Bug (or something): I picked up a shelf to move it and accidentally pressed something to pack it up and lost all the merchandise that was on it. Later, I ordered a new shelf, and it came with all my products already on it.

A bigger bug is that I placed a mannequin on a stand, then the clothes got stuck in the air when I tried to move it. Now I have floating clothes.

Suggestions:
Just like Supermarket Simulator, we need a tablet for reordering.

Also, it feels unrealistic (and pointless to have gendered clothing) when everyone buys all clothing. For instance, it would feel more important to offer a good selection of men's clothing if the male customers would mostly purchase only men's clothing.

Also, I would have more fun if when we unlocked a new brand I got to pick which one to unlock.
Last edited by ZedClampet; Jun 15 @ 5:09am
SIERRA  [developer] Jun 15 @ 5:23am 
Originally posted by ZedClampet:
Bug (or something): I picked up a shelf to move it and accidentally pressed something to pack it up and lost all the merchandise that was on it. Later, I ordered a new shelf, and it came with all my products already on it.

A bigger bug is that I placed a mannequin on a stand, then the clothes got stuck in the air when I tried to move it. Now I have floating clothes.

Suggestions:
Just like Supermarket Simulator, we need a tablet for reordering.

Also, it feels unrealistic (and pointless to have gendered clothing) when everyone buys all clothing. For instance, it would feel more important to offer a good selection of men's clothing if the male customers would mostly purchase only men's clothing.

Also, I would have more fun if when we unlocked a new brand I got to pick which one to unlock.
hi, we have fixed this issue. thanks for the feedback.
I have just started playing this game, but it's really enjoyable! I am definitely buying the full version when released. Excited!!

I did just notice something that has to be a bug. I went to move my dressing room and there were clothes UNDER the dressing room. I couldn't see them until I moved the dressing room.

Also, the shelves have top and bottom shelves, but you can only place product on the top?
Last edited by ACelestialLion; Jun 16 @ 4:04pm
SIERRA  [developer] Jun 16 @ 4:37pm 
Originally posted by ACelestialLion:
I have just started playing this game, but it's really enjoyable! I am definitely buying the full version when released. Excited!!

I did just notice something that has to be a bug. I went to move my dressing room and there were clothes UNDER the dressing room. I couldn't see them until I moved the dressing room.

Also, the shelves have top and bottom shelves, but you can only place product on the top?
hi, the first of the bugs has been resolved in the full version. For the 2nd one we will make a fix
Originally posted by KatKat:
Вылетает,как только делаю первый заказ...:steamsad:
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50