Yaoling: Mythical Journey

Yaoling: Mythical Journey

View Stats:
Do you kill yaolings or just defeat them?
They seem too cute to harm. I even wish I could just purify the demons and return them to normal. And ricebuns also, which aren't a yaoling?
Last edited by Draygo; Jun 17 @ 2:45am
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
alla Jun 17 @ 5:13am 
need to trap them using charm, can do this on field, or inside battle. you wont get it if killed. I saw some youtube vid showing demo check em out for better idea, or do the demo :) will be fun
Draygo Jun 17 @ 3:53pm 
No I know you seal them and stuff but like, what happens to the ones you defeat?
alla Jun 23 @ 2:23pm 
Originally posted by Draygo:
No I know you seal them and stuff but like, what happens to the ones you defeat?

let's say u get into battle, then u defeat em all... You gain yao exp (if not maxed lvl) and you get some coins... possible some drop

for example.. the monster details shows they do drop something.. like Mousestrike drops frickled fern seed.

i hope in the future, they show what drop u get after battle.

kinda useless if all your Yaos are all max out it seems.. which I hope Dev figure out some more drops might be useful...
Last edited by alla; Jun 23 @ 2:32pm
Azarri Jul 16 @ 1:59am 
Originally posted by alla:

let's say u get into battle, then u defeat em all... You gain yao exp (if not maxed lvl) and you get some coins... possible some drop

for example.. the monster details shows they do drop something.. like Mousestrike drops frickled fern seed.

kinda useless if all your Yaos are all max out it seems.. which I hope Dev figure out some more drops might be useful...
You really just aren't even comprehending what they are saying, huh? Read the title again. They are asking if you "kill" the yaolings when you beat them.
Azarri Jul 16 @ 2:03am 
They seem too cute to harm. I even wish I could just purify the demons and return them to normal. And ricebuns also, which aren't a yaoling?
Since your question seems far too complicated for that other person to understand, I'll make my own guess.

I assume, like in Pokemon, they just pass out after you beat them. But if you get actual loot from them, I guess you do kind of "kill" them, or just "purify" them and send off their spirits to who knows where.
Draygo Jul 16 @ 2:08am 
Hrm, it'd make sense if their physical form is beaten and they come back. I just unno, feel the whole aspect is a bit off if you're meant to be a hero here and killing em all :P
Azarri Jul 16 @ 5:28am 
Hrm, it'd make sense if their physical form is beaten and they come back. I just unno, feel the whole aspect is a bit off if you're meant to be a hero here and killing em all :P
Well, the main page does say this:

"For unknown reasons, Yaolings are becoming restless and transforming into demons, with some even becoming unique demon lords. Defeating these demon lords will help them regain their consciousness, turning them back into their innocent baby forms to fight alongside you."

So, I can only assume it's like that for everything, minus the baby forms. They seem to be corrupted of sorts, and you're just knocking them out so they can't kill you. It would be too much work to keep them all unconscious on the ground after you beat them.
alla Jul 16 @ 5:55am 
Originally posted by Azarri:
Originally posted by alla:

You really just aren't even comprehending what they are saying, huh? Read the title again. They are asking if you "kill" the yaolings when you beat them.

well sorry if i mis understand, im just trying to be helpful and answer
play the game and you will understand, there's a demo
or buy the game, finish it so u can fully understand
then share it to us :P
have fun
Last edited by alla; Jul 16 @ 5:56am
I would say it's left to your own imagination. If you prefer to think that they are simply knocked out instead of killed, roll with that. At least up to this point I don't believe the story is 100% clear on what happens when you defeat them in battle.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50