KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX-

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX-

View Stats:
KH2.5 Atlantica Bug
Anybody getting a bug playing the KH2 Atlantica games? it's gets to about 3/4 of the way around the circle and then automatically says "bad" and fails the button press.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
what song? Also if it shows sebastion and you hit it then it is bad
It's the very first song. It'll get about 75% of the way around the circle and then say bad without any button input
Originally posted by Creed1191:
It's the very first song. It'll get about 75% of the way around the circle and then say bad without any button input

You have to press the button when its in that yellow indicator near the end. If you didnt press anything, that equals a miss, which is bad... Unless its Sebastian.

Do this. Record it, and upload that recording. It would be much easier for us to actually see the problem you are talking about.

Steam has a new feature that does this, just look into the Game Recording part. You still have to upload it to youtube however. I havent found a way to watch other peoples clips on steam yet.

Doing a test to see if this works or not. Going to try and link to a clip I made, and see if its at all possible.

I dont think its possible at the current time. Even when I copy it to my clipboard, it still doesnt paste correctly, so it looks like using youtube to upload, or some sort of video hosting site is required.

Last edited by KaosReigns; Jul 9 @ 6:41pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50