KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX-

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX-

View Stats:
Game Crash During Credits Effects Achievements? (Unchanging Armor + Undefeated)
I was doing a three for one run on beginner to get Unchanging Armor + No Continues + 15 hours achievements, all in one go. I never hit continue. I never changed my weapon or even opened my equipment menu. When I beat realm of Chaos, I got the 15 hour achievement but not the other two. The game crashed before the credits. Does anyone know when these achievements are awarded?

I might have made a mistake that invalidates my run, but I don't think I did. At some point, I'll go through the final boss on the same save file to answer my own question if no one knows.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
You have to watch the entire credits as all the various game cleared achievements pop on the stat screen at the end.
i had the same worries and yes on the splash screen they all popped up.
The truly unfortunate part, is that you have to do that entire fight again, and hope it doesnt crash again.

As the others said, you have to make it to the splash screen after the credits end.

KH1 endboss for me is the most annoying of the entire series, due to how its actually like 7 bosses, if not more, all in one go. Unchanging armour, gave me a bit of trouble due to his spiny spiny javelin part.

To be fair, I totally rushed it though, and didnt have Aeroga when I first attempted the fight. I skipped out on most of the things that would have actually helped me. So it was entirely my own fault it was so hard.

This isnt new, but its always annoying. Actraiser also has an endboss sequence that makes you fight every boss before fighting the actual end boss.
Last edited by KaosReigns; Jul 9 @ 10:23pm
Same for me, sadly.

Sucks this is still a thing.

Tried a cutscene skip mod also and tried it again just now with 1 Hit Kill script in case it'd crash again.

And it did. Yay. Never crashed in my almost 80 hours 100% run, though, weirdly enough.

And maybe just once, if it did.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50