Shadow Warrior

Shadow Warrior

View Stats:
mario64_n64 Aug 14, 2014 @ 8:15pm
Stuck on Chapter 14 - Can't find Red Lantern (Broken red bridges part)
I am currently stuck on Chapter 14 at the part where you have to destroy 3 lanterns (green, blue, & red). I found and destroyed the green & blue statues, but I can't find the red statue anywhere! It's at the part with the red broken bridges & an empty lake (at least I'm assuming a lake used to be there at one point in time).

I looked all over the area (including down on the bottom area, but I can't find it anywhere. I also tried looking in the previous room (with the cable car, after the glass door opens up), but there's nothing there either.

I have it set to show a glowing yellow for the next area/door I need to go to, but I don't see anything glowing yellow in either area. I killed all the armed men & I didn't see anymore in the area, so I don't think I missed one.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. It's an awesome game, I'd really like to be able to get past this part and finish the game.

Thanks.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Braids Aug 15, 2014 @ 3:16pm 
If is where i think it is ( after the cable car part ), upper right corner of where "was the lake"
Last edited by Braids; Aug 15, 2014 @ 3:17pm
mario64_n64 Aug 15, 2014 @ 3:46pm 
Ok, I'll check there thanks.

EDIT: That worked, thanks for the help. I really appreciate it!
Last edited by mario64_n64; Aug 15, 2014 @ 7:34pm
Melik Helmut Aug 26, 2014 @ 8:05am 
I cant find the blue one if someone can help me please. Stuck in the same places since 40 minutes.
Braids Aug 26, 2014 @ 12:58pm 
you have 3 doors in front of you. The one in the middle is the one blocked by the 3 colors. Go to the one in the left, destroy lantern, enemies. After that you can go to the one in the right
SilverDiamond Aug 21, 2021 @ 7:44am 
I can tell you EXACTLY where it is after reading the hints of other people in this thread. It's under a f*cking bridge!

Go down, face the locked door, hug the wall in front of you, and go right. Move under the bridge and turn left. There is a LITTLE dead end, where the last red lantern is.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50