Euro Truck Simulator 2

Euro Truck Simulator 2

View Stats:
American Truck Simulator Feb 20th 2015!!!!
Found this on thier publishers website. No details on the trucks yet. Boxed version will come with Arizona DLC for free. Pray to the trucking gods that there will be a simuliar deal here on steam.
http://www.excalibur-publishing.com/games/american-truck-simulator/
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
GenBrien Oct 9, 2014 @ 9:30pm 
''Get behind the wheel of some of the most titanic trucks in America in this highly realistic and stunning truck simulator. The base game will include the sunny shores of California and will continue to be expanded upon across multiple updates.

Developed by SCS Software, the leading developer in truck driving games and responsible for the hit title Euro Truck Simulator 2, you can expect a vast amount of content, beautiful scenery and an amazing sense of realism. Over the coming months the game will continue to take shape as America is explored via downloadable updates.

Unlike the digital version, the boxed edition will include the Arizona DLC completely free when it is released later on in 2015.''

Best detail we got yet.... May be rue this time
SpaceWeevil Oct 9, 2014 @ 11:19pm 
Good find.
BCS Oct 10, 2014 @ 12:22am 
Ok so now they say: feb 20th 2015 last time they did that it was feb 15th 2015. And that coverlogo WOOOOW where did they got that from SCS haven't make the Cover for it yet. All this site try to do is bind you so you buy it there.

Sorry guys this is fake we still don't know when it's comes out, SCS have not set any release date for it. And before you hear the release date from SCS themself don't beleave anything else.
Last edited by BCS; Oct 10, 2014 @ 12:29am
philippevds Oct 10, 2014 @ 12:27am 
First see and then beleave i say alway's.
Jdwarfer Oct 10, 2014 @ 1:56am 
I noticed this release date a long time ago. Far from new. No real date exists until SCS give one themselves. But for sure, ATS will be released in 2015, not before. My guess is somewhere between february and june.
OriginalGrubby Oct 10, 2014 @ 3:31am 
Man, that is a long way away.. This stinks...
Eszrath Oct 10, 2014 @ 5:48am 
Why not a World Truck Simulator? Driving from west europe to east asia, through every contry can be very cool :)
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Oct 9, 2014 @ 9:14pm