Magical Delicacy

Magical Delicacy

View Stats:
Neus Jun 12 @ 9:18am
Forced Inclusivity
I was very excited about this game, especially being able to choose the language in Spanish, until I came across forced inclusive language in the game, please if you are going to put inclusive language in the game when translating it to Spanish language, at least make it optional.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Five Jun 13 @ 11:31am 
This is a fantasy setting with witches, magic, at least one disabled person, cat people, frog people and who knows what - why wouldn't they also have nonbinary people and "inclusive language"? Nothing is forced here, it's just a rich fantasy world. Why do you want exclusion and a less interesting cast of characters in a wholesome game? :freud:
Originally posted by Five:
This is a fantasy setting with witches, magic, at least one disabled person, cat people, frog people and who knows what - why wouldn't they also have nonbinary people and "inclusive language"? Nothing is forced here, it's just a rich fantasy world. Why do you want exclusion and a less interesting cast of characters in a wholesome game? :freud:
It's most likely a bait post. At least I hope so
Orkhepaj Jul 16 @ 10:09am 
He only asked for an option , why are you so intolerant?
Originally posted by Orkhepaj:
He only asked for an option , why are you so intolerant?

No one who was responding to OP was being intolerant. I think this discussion should be closed because it's not even all that apparent what the OP is asking for.
OreoFox Jul 16 @ 1:24pm 
Originally posted by SnappishOrc:
Originally posted by Five:

This kind of "I don't like iclusivity and pronouns and stuff" rage bait posts are literally in EVERY games's discussions these days. They are most likely just Jester farming. This has become a thing for some reason.
Orkhepaj Jul 16 @ 2:51pm 
Originally posted by OreoFox:

This kind of "I don't like iclusivity and pronouns and stuff" rage bait posts are literally in EVERY games's discussions these days. They are most likely just Jester farming. This has become a thing for some reason.
nah
the real jester farmer is the first comment
WiDOWZ Jul 17 @ 4:51pm 

No. These are just normal people. Normal people who make up avast majority of the population might I add. Thanks to the op, I was able to make an informed decision about whether or not to buy this game. Pass.
'Strict Jul 18 @ 4:12pm 
Originally posted by WiDOWZ:

No. These are just normal people. Normal people who make up avast majority of the population might I add. Thanks to the op, I was able to make an informed decision about whether or not to buy this game. Pass.

The vast majority of people can't stand reading or saying they/them?

Where on earth are you living? And never go to countries like Turkey where there's no grammatical gender
WiDOWZ Jul 18 @ 4:19pm 
Originally posted by 'Strict:
Originally posted by WiDOWZ:

The vast majority of people can't stand reading or saying they/them?

Where on earth are you living? And never go to countries like Turkey where there's no grammatical gender

That is correct, you answered your own question. There are only two genders. This is common sense.
'Strict Jul 18 @ 4:43pm 

This kind of "I don't like inclusivity and pronouns and stuff" rage bait posts are literally in EVERY games's discussions these days. They are most likely just Jester farming. This has become a thing for some reason.

I don't even remember there being a nonbinary in this game, but maybe I forgot after the release cause I skipped most of the start since I played the demo and read everything then.
So at the moment I just assume it was only in the Spanish version (until someone tells me I'm wrong =).

This kind of "I don't like inclusivity and pronouns and stuff" rage bait posts are literally in EVERY games's discussions these days. They are most likely just Jester farming. This has become a thing for some reason.

I don't even remember there being a nonbinary in this game, but maybe I forgot after the release cause I skipped most of the start since I played the demo and read everything then.
So at the moment I just assume it was only in the Spanish version (until someone tells me I'm wrong =).

There are quite a few nonbinary characters, actually. The journal page that shows the NPCs portraits also indicates how they identify
'Strict Jul 19 @ 1:08am 
Originally posted by franplants:

There are quite a few nonbinary characters, actually. The journal page that shows the NPCs portraits also indicates how they identify

Ah ok, haven't read any bios.

I don't get into games that hard unless it's needed, like "to get the best relationship with this person so they will give bonus, check their profile and do this" then I will check =)
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50