Colossal Cave

Colossal Cave

View Stats:
Screenshots
It would be nice if, when you took a screenshot, that the cursor would be edited out of the picture, to make it more photogenic for use as wallpaper. Either that, or to have a hotkey to remove the cursor long enough for you to take a screenshot. (the original Shadow Warrior had a hotkey like that).

I know the cursor vanishes when you're moving, but to take a screenshot that way means clicking at just the right moment.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
DJ Williams  [developer] Feb 26 @ 10:20am 
I concur! I actually discussed this exact thing with Roberta last week. We're tinkering with the idea of putting a timer on it (after a few seconds of stillness, it disappears). There was a way to do it during development, but it (along with some other interesting tools) was removed when the game launched. We'll see if it makes it out there. Roberta is noodling on it ...
Kunovega Feb 27 @ 8:20am 
Originally posted by DJ Williams:
I concur! I actually discussed this exact thing with Roberta last week. We're tinkering with the idea of putting a timer on it (after a few seconds of stillness, it disappears). There was a way to do it during development, but it (along with some other interesting tools) was removed when the game launched. We'll see if it makes it out there. Roberta is noodling on it ...

I don't know how hard it would be to implement but you could look at using nVidia Ansel tools and integrate those.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/ansel/
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50