Capes
Home Target
Incredible difference in this level!

I was really wondering about how to fix this. Obviously bringing in another Hero would undermine the whole point-this is about showing off Doctrine and letting him and Mindfire have a moment. But this change worked really well.

Increasing Doctrine's damage and toning down the number of villains I expected-just Doctrine being able to kill an Agent with two punches at most, and even one punch setting up Mindfire for the finish really makes both of these heroes feel so much stronger.

But the change I didn't expect was the Team Up between them. What a genius way of both letting the players have some control over Doctrine (because sometimes you really need him to take out the guy on the left) but also tying it into how every hero can team up with every other hero.

Also, this is a minor, so not making it its own post

But Enhanced no longer breaking stealth and Rebounds Ultimate now allowing her to take them out without them being alerted? Huge. Game changing on some levels. Love that shift.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Cheeseness  [developer] Jun 28 @ 10:30pm 
Thanks for your kind words! We tried to put a lot of thought and attention into the changes we made, and it's great to hear that those are resonating with players already!

If you're hungry at all for some of the thoughts/reasoning behind these and the other changes in the update over here.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50