MACHI KORO With Everyone

MACHI KORO With Everyone

View Stats:
Features that would be good to see added
A few things that would be good to see added to the game

Resume game option if you can’t play a whole game

Being able to change player name

Option to turn off the confirm selection so you can click a card once and gain it, and the same with Don’t build

AI skill level, are the 3 characters different, and maybe giving option to change AI skill level
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Got a refund now as response recently to people's feedback on here dried up and not sure if any of the option improvements people are asking for will be done, and not having a resume game for the price of the product is very disappointing. If things change that make it worth the price then I will give it another go.
Last edited by Winterflood; Jul 19 @ 3:01am
Narkulus Jul 23 @ 11:12am 
It's unlikely they are going to update this game anymore with QOL stuff. It was clearly targeted for the more casual Switch audience judging by its very cute graphics and embellishments and they accomplished that objective.
Originally posted by Narkulus:
It's unlikely they are going to update this game anymore with QOL stuff. It was clearly targeted for the more casual Switch audience judging by its very cute graphics and embellishments and they accomplished that objective.

I was giving them the benefit of the doubt at the start and thinking they might make some additions based on feedback, but when the replies stopped on the discussions I decided to get a refund instead and just see what happened in the future.

As I am also a developer of a card game on Steam I look at what other Board / Card games are doing and compare the features to those I have added over time, with player feedback, and so when a game is a lot more expensive than the one I have done and still doesn't include a basic resume game option then I have to consider the value of the purchase.

Player feedback is always important, and maybe they are taking notice of feedback, but then if they are maybe they should let people know this is what they are doing rather than silence.
Narkulus Jul 24 @ 7:22am 
Originally posted by Winterflood:
Originally posted by Narkulus:

I was giving them the benefit of the doubt at the start and thinking they might make some additions based on feedback, but when the replies stopped on the discussions I decided to get a refund instead and just see what happened in the future.

As I am also a developer of a card game on Steam I look at what other Board / Card games are doing and compare the features to those I have added over time, with player feedback, and so when a game is a lot more expensive than the one I have done and still doesn't include a basic resume game option then I have to consider the value of the purchase.

Player feedback is always important, and maybe they are taking notice of feedback, but then if they are maybe they should let people know this is what they are doing rather than silence.
I agree 100%, player feedback should be high on a dev's list. I did not refund because I enjoy the board game enough to put up with all the shortcomings this digital version has.

Just in case the devs decide to look and listen, here is a few of my annoyances.
I hate the constant progress reports, just more wasted time, we can all see who's ahead.
Why can't we review the game after it's over, I want to take a closer look at the winners card layout.
There should be a history button in case you missed what card a player just bought.
These are features that most good digital implementations have these days.
There was having to confirm your card purchases every time that could have been an option to turn off. We don't need the original vision removed just give players the options to tailor it to how they want. Also the game speed was weird as there seem to be 2 places to set game speed and I didn't really understand if they were the same option. But they did give us Trading Cards, which I assume someone thought was a high priority with a game.

I did see that you played my game, Siberian Dawn, at some point over the last 6 years since its release for 4.3 hours. Hopefully that wasn't a bad experience, but I have added a lot to that with player feedback and have now taken that feedback into my new games.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50