Horticular

Horticular

View Stats:
Amazing Demo!!
THANKYOU so very much for including so much in the demo. I really appreciate it. I have played this game for nearly 40 hours and I really, REALLY love it! I don't think it needs much improvement to be honest (maybe a skip button on Hortic Day) but other than that I absolutely can't wait for it's release to see all the new stuff! The only thing that upset me once was 143 critical items after an earthquake. Lol !
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
DanPos  [developer] Mar 26 @ 6:10am 
Thank you so much 🙏
+1 (amazing demo)

Feedback: I feel like my slow income/price of items etc is hampering my creativity but otherwise can't think of too much else to give feedback on. Oh one more thing um it can't be an idle game because of the dangers at hand imo so it would be nice if i had something to do while my income accrued? I didn't really test it but does alt+tab work well enough, alas I do not have two monitors...

From a horticulturalist, wishing you all the best!
nanami May 17 @ 6:40am 
I also think demo was so good!
At first play I totally couldn't grasp what to do, but I get a gist of it from YouTube video of other person, who spoke of it so fervently that I decided to give it a second try.
Then I really got into it. I mastered all available animals :) At late-demo point I find it sad that there's no more stuff to buy (there's nothing in both shops, no weekly new items), no new upgrades (next ones require 799 "animals"). After buying another piece of land this time my income dropped at minus and despite all other land being filled with items, I find it hard to produce income, no no more land buying. I guess in full-game there will be more pricey items available at this late point in game to generate more money, so that's kinda dead end.
But it's okay, it was demo afterall. It just kinda plummets after getting into the game for longer. So I'm happy to wait for the full release. Thanks!
inDirection Games  [developer] May 25 @ 4:56am 
Thanks again all of you for the kind words!

Just adding some late extra notes for anyone coming in:

- Full game will have a slightly different initial curve with more access to money and cheaper store items. Once the tutorial is over, you are basically able to go wild with all but the most expensive items, as you will be able to earn a lot more per day.
- Similarly, there will be more items and upgrades available to not soft-limit the amount of expansions you can make. There's an achievement for getting all of them, so you will definitely be able to! ^^

We're currently in full swing balancing everything but the goal for the end game is that you progress out of the money and in the end game focus more on habitats, odder quests, or just being creative.
Out of curiosity, what release date are you aiming for?
+1 amazing demo
francescasoph  [developer] Jun 12 @ 4:18am 
Originally posted by Mythophile:
Out of curiosity, what release date are you aiming for?
We'll have some more info on that coming to you really soon 👀
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50