Horticular

Horticular

View Stats:
No new animals visiting?
First off, I just want to say that I absolutely adore this game - I've never seen such an amazing game demo and I'm definitely going to be buying the full game when it comes out! I've been wanting something like this for a long time - perfect blend of cosy gameplay, management and decor (as well as nature of course)! And the support and communication from the dev is awesome, you can see how passionate he is and how amazing this game is going to be when it comes out in full

However, I'm having issues attracting any animals that aren't fish, frogs or bees.. I've unlocked lots of others like crows, dragonflies, rats, etc - and I can see when I track their habitats that I have areas they could live, but I've not had any visiting. Am I missing something or doing something wrong? i just really want a cute little rat running around and to have some crows chilling in the trees :(

Any advice would be amazing, as I'm really loving playing this demo :)
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
inDirection Games  [developer] Jun 24 @ 10:33am 
First of all, thank you! <3

My guess is they just don't like the weather yet and will arrive shortly.

My slightly cheeky answer is: I've forgotten how the demo works as it's very old, but it will be updated in a couple of weeks, which may solve anything odd going on right now! ^^

For one, the first creature arrives much faster now.

NOTE: Current demo saves will not be compatible with the launch version!
Sparrow Jun 25 @ 11:17am 
Ah, thank you so much for your response - I'll wait a little longer and see if they come with different weather. And if not, I'll try with the update!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50