DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO

DRAGON BALL: Sparking! ZERO

you guys are WAY too hyped
chill out for real.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 41 comments
It's been a long time since an actual Tenkaichi game. Don't be such a buzz kill.
󠀡󠀡 Jun 23 @ 11:46am 
You're acting like this game is the next NInja Storm Connections or smth.
Bruh we know this game gonna be hype
Last edited by 󠀡󠀡; Jun 23 @ 11:59am
nom3rcy Jun 23 @ 12:07pm 
Don't you tell me how I should be! I am HYPED! It's been ages ma man.
Originally posted by 󠀡󠀡:

lol the funny thing is not a single one of them thought it was gonna be what it was either, and even after they got it it took a while for some of them to come off the copium.

Originally posted by nom3rcy:

lol alright.
psnjungle Jun 23 @ 12:32pm 
Ya know, a better outlook on life is to be constantly sketchy of a product. Then when it finally releases, and if it turns out to be "Good/great" you're pleasantly surprised. You're free to express joy AFTER the product is in your hands. Doing it this way, or having this mental means you have nothing to lose.

On the flip side, if you are overly excited and happy before a product is released, and it turns out to be "Garbage/Terrible" Then all that excitement is snatched away from you and all you feel is despair, shame, letdown, and a sense of hopelessness.

The first option is far more effective. Cyberpunk should have taught you this, but I suppose not.
TotemMX Jun 23 @ 1:10pm 
When people find out the netcode is not good the hype will die. Mark my words. "It is the elephant in the room" the people don't want to see.
Originally posted by psnjungle:
Ya know, a better outlook on life is to be constantly sketchy of a product. Then when it finally releases, and if it turns out to be "Good/great" you're pleasantly surprised. You're free to express joy AFTER the product is in your hands. Doing it this way, or having this mental means you have nothing to lose.

On the flip side, if you are overly excited and happy before a product is released, and it turns out to be "Garbage/Terrible" Then all that excitement is snatched away from you and all you feel is despair, shame, letdown, and a sense of hopelessness.

The first option is far more effective. Cyberpunk should have taught you this, but I suppose not.

get out of my head you know to much

Originally posted by TotemMX:
When people find out the netcode is not good the hype will die. Mark my words. "It is the elephant in the room" the people don't want to see.

yeah whats the best we got tekken 8 as far as serious fighters namco really wants to be good online and thats still sketch, at least their is still local lol. (double lol 1 stage)
Originally posted by xShadow-Dragonx:
Originally posted by 󠀡󠀡:

lol the funny thing is not a single one of them thought it was gonna be what it was either, and even after they got it it took a while for some of them to come off the copium.

Originally posted by nom3rcy:

lol alright.
he's not wrong buddy
Yeff Jun 24 @ 12:12am 
dis ♥♥♥♥ bout to be lit boiiiiiiiiiii let them stay hype who is you the hype police?!?!??!! XD
Originally posted by Yeff:
dis ♥♥♥♥ bout to be lit boiiiiiiiiiii let them stay hype who is you the hype police?!?!??!! XD

yessir
shut up
Bahamut Jun 24 @ 7:20am 
Don't tell me how to live my life.
psnjungle Jun 24 @ 10:59am 
Originally posted by Bahamut:
Don't tell me how to live my life.
Be constantly disappointed wondering "why!" when it does go wrong then. lol
Sejbr Jun 24 @ 11:31am 
chill out for real.
neva!
FreedomX Jun 24 @ 1:27pm 
chill out for real.
Nah, I haven't even played the other games and I'm hyped! I can't wait to slay as Kefla and Gohan!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 41 comments
Per page: 1530 50