Sackboy™: A Big Adventure

Sackboy™: A Big Adventure

View Stats:
does it has lot of action?
Does it has lot of action? like other platformers like sonic and crash bandicocot for example?
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
yes its very long to complete i finished the first world,at the end of each world i think theres a boss fight
? Jul 3 @ 3:53pm 
Sometimes yeah, fast fingers required cuz there's a lot of action
ok i will get it on the 10 July!
Originally posted by creenatoin:
yes its very long to complete i finished the first world,at the end of each world i think theres a boss fight
very long? here it says that it is only 11 hours https://howlongtobeat.com/game/80125
I finish such games in just one week.
? Jul 6 @ 2:21pm 
Yeah I also don't think this game needs a lot to complete, 10-15 hours should be enough to complete
Im currently 15 hours and havent beat it yet. Im trying to get every achievement but If i wanted to i can complete some levels in like less then a couple minutes it just depends on how you play the game but you get a lot out of it.
SHREDDER Jul 10 @ 7:37am 
i will get it today but i will play it weeks later becaues to day i start horizon forbiden west and will also get (today)K INGOM HEARTS 1.5). i want to play some kingom hearts and also horizon forbiden west first and then later sack boy. 15 hours is ok .It is about how much most action games are today.
Yes there is a lot of action. I played it on PS4 and again on PS5.

There are a lot of levels to play separated into worlds. There orbs to collect in each level, and you need a minimum number of orbs to unlock the next world.

15-20 hours is a good estimate for a normal playthrough, not trying to get all the collectibles. There's also a multiplayer where you can join other's games.
SHREDDER Jul 11 @ 1:22pm 
ι got it yesteday and will start in the next weeks!
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50