Sackboy™: A Big Adventure

Sackboy™: A Big Adventure

View Stats:
DLSS3 Frame Generation worst performance when on?
I did not realize that DLSS3 had been added to the game, so I wanted to try it out. Turned it on and automatically get stuttering and my framerate goes down like 10-15 fps less. Card usage drops from 100% to around 60-70%.

Anyone else experiencing something similar? I've got a 4090 and a Ryzen7 7800X3D
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Hey dude,
same here..There will definitely be an update or fix coming in the next few days, hopefully xD
but only on 4K, when i go down to 1440p its going better..hmmm.
I also play with a 4090 and a ryzen 7950X3D.
Derko1 May 4 @ 6:12pm 
Originally posted by sp0rTberT:
Hey dude,
same here..There will definitely be an update or fix coming in the next few days, hopefully xD
but only on 4K, when i go down to 1440p its going better..hmmm.
I also play with a 4090 and a ryzen 7950X3D.
I'm still hovering at around 100fps, but it's not perfect. Plus I have to step down to quality mode, when I was hoping to do DLAA. Oh well... hopefully it gets fixed. Will visit again later.
uyerion May 25 @ 8:27am 
What driver version are you running? I just picked up a 4070 super and am not seeing any DLSS options.
The info the game gives seems odd. With DLSS Frame Generation off I get 148 FPS with it on I get two numbers 180 (Game 90). Is that just how DLSS Frame Generation works? Runs the game engine at a lower rate and then generates every other frame? If I'm getting 148 FPS native, why not double that to 280?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50