Broken Roads

Broken Roads

View Stats:
Southern Cross Improvements?
I brought siobhan a suggestion to make the device fire twice. I ran the cable down to the generator.

Then she got mad at me for convincing Buela to keep up her research and kicked me out of her lab....now what? The objective just keeps saying "Improve the device"
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Jivebot Jul 3 @ 10:06pm 
Ok, WTF am I now locked out of Southern Cross? I went to go find the computer parts for buela and now it's greyed out

I was on good terms with everyone but Siobhan
Jivebot Jul 3 @ 10:13pm 
Wow. So i'm just completely effed at this point no matter what I do.

Leave? Locked out.

Agree to help Buela negotiate? Buela is betrayed without one drop of dialogue or option for me to do anything...I guess i'm just relaxing and watching Siobhan sell her out? Then i'm back to being locked out after a breif chat with the Kalgoorlie guards.

Shot Siobhan with the weapon? Everybody dies and i get a fast forward to chapter 3.

This whole section needs work.
BadAstronaut  [developer] Jul 4 @ 1:20am 
Hey Jivebot - we hear you, and agreed. It's going to be a big focus of an upcoming patch.
Where do you even find this cable?
Jivebot Jul 11 @ 9:04am 
Not sure, sorry. I got so pissed about how all my progress in Southern Cross got railroaded I ended up uninstalling.

I respect the Dev's comments about seeking to address it, eventually. I figure i'll poke my head back in in a few months and see if my save is salvageable or not at that point.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50