Broken Roads

Broken Roads

View Stats:
She came to stay, did I break the quest?
So the quest step is to find someone to make glasses, I assumed Lily would do this as I gave her the tools she needed, but she moved to a different map (Lake Deborah) and can't be talked to anymore. Do I have to find someone else to make the glasses or did I somehow break this quest by helping Lily before I even got the step to make glasses?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
BadAstronaut  [developer] Jul 2 @ 1:16am 
Thanks for posting - I have seen this come up in a recent review and someone else brought this to our attention over the weekend as well. Likely a quest logic/ordering bug. It is (already) on the list we are looking in to.

What exactly happens when you try talk to her now?
Lily just says she wasn't ready for the real world or something along those lines (there is no dialogue box, just a popup), as she already moved locations, as for the other npc she only has the option to barter. The quest log just says to find someone to make glasses and to help move her out of the lab.
Last edited by Sunricer; Jul 2 @ 1:20am
BadAstronaut  [developer] Jul 2 @ 1:20am 
Right - so I believe you are talking about Buela here, and not Siobhan, when it comes to helping her move from her lab?
Yeah, Siobhan will just ask me if I'm ready to go the negotiations, she kind of lost any dialogue about setting up a trade route as well, but I assume that was just from progressing the main quest in that town too much.
BadAstronaut  [developer] Jul 2 @ 1:24am 
Originally posted by Sunricer:
Yeah, Siobhan will just ask me if I'm ready to go the negotiations, she kind of lost any dialogue about setting up a trade route as well, but I assume that was just from progressing the main quest in that town too much.

It is possible - I was not the writer of that section (and it is now after 6pm here in Australia) but I have messaged the team and will respond here once I know more.
BadAstronaut  [developer] Jul 2 @ 5:40pm 
OK - so this is something that we are also going to make much more apparent to the player in an upcoming patch. If we can hotfix it sooner, then you can expect a solve soon. It's hard as we don't know the exact path you took/the exact dialogue options you had, but agreed that this needs to be telegraphed clearer to players.

We're going to do a short-term solution to make this clearer for the hotfix going out later today, and are going to expand upon her dialogue significantly for a future patch.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50