Broken Roads

Broken Roads

View Stats:
Boxing quest with companion?
why my main char need to do the fighting? i have other companion who are melee expert...
Please add feature to choice a companion to fight please.....
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Would be nice like the JA 3 did yeah but atleast you can respec free for main character and respec back again later it seems
Unimax Jul 1 @ 3:46pm 
ohh! i did not know that. I try to figure that out then. thank you.
BadAstronaut  [developer] Jul 2 @ 1:19am 
You can respec with Adam in Merredin or Justin Keen in Kalgoorlie. Will speak to the team about allowing, say, Mad to step in (provided you are already at a particular level or she has particular stats) on your behalf, like she can do with the drinking contest in Merredin.
Originally posted by BadAstronaut:
You can respec with Adam in Merredin or Justin Keen in Kalgoorlie. Will speak to the team about allowing, say, Mad to step in (provided you are already at a particular level or she has particular stats) on your behalf, like she can do with the drinking contest in Merredin.
And to add a potential outcome of Mad fighting Priss, if the player pisses off Angela Smith twice before the election talk night event (by talking to Scott Measure again after she threatens the player and Priss captures them again).

From what I remember Priss tells the player that she claims that both her and her Mongrels group, had dug up the graves of Jake, Jonesy and Dreamer's and cannibalise their corpses.

If this encounter has been done, this should lead to an outcome that Mad is so ENRAGED that she will (depending on level's and stats) either loses badly or beats Priss to death in a more gory fashion then the players could ever do.
Last edited by MirrorStorm; Jul 2 @ 3:27am
BadAstronaut  [developer] Jul 2 @ 5:27pm 
That's an excellent suggestion, MirrorStorm, and something we are seriously considering adding for an upcoming patch. Maybe not exactly as you described (just due to other reactivity and the impact through the rest of the game) but the way we do it would be proper and we certainly won't half-ass it. We are also going to revisit the combat that can happen with Priss and the rest of the mongrels, so it may be some time before you see this change. Thanks for posting!
Awesome can't wait and see what Drop Bear Bytes has installed for the next set of patches:steamthumbsup:
Last edited by MirrorStorm; Jul 2 @ 11:42pm
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50