Apex Legends

Apex Legends

View Stats:
GUYS DON T WORRY THEY WILL BRING BACK OLD BATTLEPASS IN MAXIMUM 3 WEEKS .
be sure because they want to bring up many players and with this ``upgrade`` they will lose many og players. They are not dumb to maintain that and lose their already ♥♥♥♥ game
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
It’s doubtful, the game already has a stupid monetization system that doesn’t stop people from buying out the entire event for the sake of a relic. I mean that even if the majority do not like this change, the corporation will not back down, it has already made this decision, there will be a client, still the players who continue to play this game will have no choice and they will continue to throw their money into pixels
Funny analysis over here. Better accept the game as it is for now and lower your expectations.
Don't count on it.

They *might* make some adjustments to the new model. But this is locked in so that they can please their shareholders. As long as EA is publicly traded company they will do anything they can think of to minimise their costs while maximising their revenue. Capitalism is designed to make companies as dumb as possible to make as much money as quickly as possible.
Yes sadly
Keep coping xD Apex players never learn and will continue to be a pay pigs. New evolving skins with fomo for 200$? 1000$ final fantasy heirlom that introduced new universal heirloms? Anticheat being broken letting hackers acces your pc freely? 2 weeks drama and everything is busines as usual. PAY.US.MONEY.PIG
Doubt it, they're milking this game for all its worth now that the player base is shrinking pretty fast.
Originally posted by Willy Nilly:
Doubt it, they're milking this game for all its worth now that the player base is shrinking pretty fast.
I wonder WHY?? Hmmm....
Orion Jul 9 @ 3:56pm 
Yeah doubt it tbh, it is EA after all.
I am just continuing playing Titanfall 2, same universe, similar handling & weapons and free from all that microtransaction hell new lifeservice games like Apex are,
no battlepass, basically no real money ingame shop, just playing and
since there is Project Northstar it will live forever even if EA decides to takedown the servers in a couple years (unlike apex)
Last edited by Orion; Jul 9 @ 3:56pm
Worst case they will just say they're sorry and then do the same thing they did with the reactive Peacekeeper recolor.
They slightly improved the game (shields core, solo, quads, replicators) to give us this
i grew love for this game, well COD black OPS better deliver...
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50