Apex Legends

Apex Legends

View Stats:
TheRickAction_MnK Jun 22 @ 9:15pm
3000 hours and I say LET THE GAME DIE PLZ
1. 20 HZ servers...for 60 players on a map? You know when you unload a clip into somone and half your shots don't register or don't register at all? It's because of the server tick rate if you don't know what that means Mobile games have 60 HZ servers and MAX 8 people in a game. Why play a shooting game if bullets don't even register properly?

2. Aim-assisted controller players are forced to play with mouse and keyboard players and vice versa. Aim-Assist means soft aimbot now can someone tell me what MnK is with aim-assist? What is that called? The issue isn't the broken aimbot controller players or what input is better than the other. The issue is we have to play together. MnK wins at long range controller wins at short range. 80% of the game is short-range. Get the picture?

3. Streamers and pros have soft aimbot and wallhacks. What you see on YouTube and Twitch is an example of EA making players sign an ND agreement so they can't tell you they are cheating. So all these pro players? They are actually cheating (imperialhal, itstimmy, hiswattson etc.) they just stream and make vods so people will be interested in the game.

4. Cheaters are rampant why won't Respawn or EA do anything? Well because cheating is a separate market. $10 season battle pass? a $40 skin? $400 heirloom? No, they make more money now because they are selling cheat source codes to a third party and making a profit. While the game is dying and devs are on vacation. I've seen cheats online sell for $10 a day on some websites with monthly subscriptions for spoof accounts.

5. This game allows third-party hardware. You run into chronus players and modded controllers giving an unfair advantage with recoil and movement. Third-party programs are not allowed but third-party hardware is. Have you ever been beamed by a no-recoil controller player? That's a third-party mod people pay for wich EA makes a profit off of as well.

6. Skill-based matchmaking is where you win a game and the next game you are paired up against preds with bad teammates. Or you can lose and get paired with good teammates in a bot lobby. It is designed to make you keep playing it triggers the same sensors in your brain when you gamble. So you will NEVER have a fair game like EVER.

7. Constant bugs in the game I have had my account reset twice badges taken away 2 heirlooms disappeared I have been banned twice for no reason at all whatsoever. My weapons mastery has been reset TWICE EA customer support is non-existent when they "fix" the issues worse issues arise. So even if you pay money for this game you could possibly lose all your stuff you paid for and or get banned for no reason and lose it all and cant do anything about it.

STOP PUTTING MONEY INTO THIS GAME AND LET IT DIE.
Find a new game to play this game is greedy and rigged.
This game is predatory.

Anyone wanna add something I missed? Feel free.
Last edited by TheRickAction_MnK; Jun 22 @ 9:23pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 44 comments
I would like to ask for more information about points 3 and 4. Thank you.
Dekond Jun 23 @ 2:59am 
skill issue
3k only? i have 6k
Knee Jun 23 @ 10:08am 
You’re free to stop playing, OP
FALKON Jun 23 @ 11:08am 
I agree with OP.
Pro streamers leave the game to go variety and develop their channel with their personality rather than with the violence Apex brings with it.

Players are rage-playing or hate-playing the game.
They play to troll.

It's fascinating how players in general hate this game like it's become a plague in their lives.

Fascinating how players hate this game passionately, taking the time to write all that because they despise the game/dev/community.

Many players rage-play the game and sabotage for other players to troll.
The game has become rotten and filthy. No wonder streamers leave the game.
Last edited by FALKON; Jul 7 @ 4:18pm
MysticMood Jun 23 @ 11:39am 
Originally posted by You mad bro?:
STOP PUTTING MONEY INTO THIS GAME AND LET IT DIE.
Find a new game to play this game is greedy and rigged.
This game is predatory.
Those who still put money into this game and keep it running in this zombie mode are mostly those "players" you described here, and they will never stop fueling this game because they like it in this state.
Originally posted by You mad bro?:
Anyone wanna add something I missed? Feel free.
Maybe the toxic community, which is kind of normal given that almost all legit and nice players have already left this game. That's why even the comment section is now overwhelmed by cheaters and trolls.
Last edited by MysticMood; Jun 23 @ 12:07pm
Originally posted by FALKON:
Fascinating how players hate this game passionately, taking the time to write all that because they despise the game/dev/community.
Even more fascinating that they continue to play the game. It's almost like they actually enjoy playing it
Last edited by Scrambled onions; Jun 23 @ 2:38pm
be fair , newly servers are good , i hope EA and respawn increase server speed,add new server in TURKEY
if controller is easy(not easy for aim , in mouse you have 30cm move area but on controller joystick you have 0.5cm) like me switch to controller but 1 year take time,need practice

FACT = GOOD PLAYER INCREASE CONTROLLER SENS,SPEED = AIM ASSIST CANCEL AND DONT HAVE EFFECT
aim asiss good in low sense and new player

STIL APEX IS WORLD NO1 BATTLE ROYAL,NEED SKILL. will alive min 10 year
Last edited by Ramin; Jun 23 @ 2:59pm
Varyans Jun 23 @ 3:19pm 

I like the game but I do not like, AA, Cronus and other assists.
Last edited by Varyans; Jun 23 @ 3:20pm
Originally posted by WinterMint - ~:
3k only? i have 6k
I have 3k on steam 3k on xbox
Originally posted by Knee:
You’re free to stop playing, OP
I cannot even play it wont let me no matter what server I switch to if I do finally get in a server half my shots dont register and i get shot behind walls. When I made this post it was the last straw.
Originally posted by Scrambled onions:
Even more fascinating that they continue to play the game. It's almost like they actually enjoy playing it
I do enjoy playing Apex its my favorite game I kept playing believing it would get better and it just got worse. It's unplayable. I type fast this post took me 3 minutes lol it's not hard to type all this out, bro. Its really easy you just click and type. No extra effort was made to make this post. Get off your controller.
Last edited by TheRickAction_MnK; Jun 23 @ 6:08pm
Yes because I love the game its unplayable my heart is broken because my favorite game is unplayable.
That is a ridiculous amount of typing to say goodbye. Why do you care what we do? Just leave and you will never know we exist. You sound over emotionally involved in a game. It is a game, entertainment.
Originally posted by Legendary old man:
That is a ridiculous amount of typing to say goodbye. Why do you care what we do? Just leave and you will never know we exist. You sound over emotionally involved in a game. It is a game, entertainment.
So why are you in this discussion...you bring nothing to the table. Its really not hard to type bro lol.
Last edited by TheRickAction_MnK; Jun 23 @ 6:25pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 44 comments
Per page: 1530 50