Hades II

Hades II

[BUG] Keepsake change not registering / Aromatic phial not upgrading any boon
Since the latest-lastest update if I pick aromatic phial it doesn't register drinking from fountains until I beat the regional boss and use post-battle hub fountain.

In overwold I started Efira with Selene's keepsake, beat the boss, swapped the keepsake and drank the fountain in this order, but no boon was upgraded. I went and bought path of stars rush delivery from Hermes and to my suprise Selene's keepsake was still active and gave me 10 picks instea of 5.

I haven't tested for other keepsakes, but maybe somebody else had this issue with any?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
hey, you can report bugs with F10 in-game in case you haven't already.
Originally posted by Shade:
hey, you can report bugs with F10 in-game in case you haven't already.
Hey, if it was possible to comprehensively F10 it, I would, but it's not and I won't be redoing my runs in hope to replicate this particular setting. It happened few times to me, it's just this particular example was the most obvious one I finally realised it is bugged and it's not a feature. I posted on forum specifically to gauge if anyone else had this happen to them.
Last edited by szczebrzeszynia; Jul 8 @ 5:02am
Are you certain you had a common rarity boon when you used the fountain? That would be the simplest region for no upgrade to occur until a later fountain.
Originally posted by Songbird:
Are you certain you had a common rarity boon when you used the fountain? That would be the simplest region for no upgrade to occur until a later fountain.
Even if it was only commons, I also didn't get extra health from the fountain and instead I got +5 extra path of stars picks from Selene AFTER I swapped her keepsake for the phial. Obvious bug.
Last edited by szczebrzeszynia; Jul 10 @ 5:46am
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50