NARUTO X BORUTO Ultimate Ninja STORM CONNECTIONS

NARUTO X BORUTO Ultimate Ninja STORM CONNECTIONS

View Stats:
Buying the Ultimate Edition Makes the Base Game Cost More
In the sale, the Ultimate Edition makes the base game cost £3 more than if you just bought the base game.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
EvgeN Jul 1 @ 5:58am 
Even 1€ is too much for this game
i'll buy the Definitive Edition at 10$ tops.
Originally posted by Sonkilary:
Yeah why does each DLC character cost £4.80 each? Those should be sets of characters instead or at least give them their own missions or something.
Originally posted by Everybody do the flop:
Originally posted by Sonkilary:
Yeah why does each DLC character cost £4.80 each? Those should be sets of characters instead or at least give them their own missions or something.

like Storm 4 Sound 4 Characters,

why they do one character each DLC ? because they found too many stupid retarded pigeons ready to pay for that same thing for Street Fighter 6 Season passes (now even SP has 2 editions) and Tekken 8 they included $hitty microtran$actions and Season PASS in their all VS Fighting Games

Worst PART is they make Legacy characters and returning characters as Paid DLC like Eddy & Libia which they were available in Tekken 7 (Eddy for FREE since Tekken 3) and Libia Paid Again Really ? WTF ?
and SOLO Games like DBZ KAKAROT, and it works for them they make quick easy cash with zero effort

that's why the gaming world we're living in ! THE FUTURE OF THiS F U C K i N G industry.

i wont pay a cent until i see The Complete Edition with latest update and ALL DLCs at 90% Discounted Price, patience and boycott day one release is the only way to fight this scammy practice.
Last edited by Sonkilary; Jul 2 @ 8:24am
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50