AUDICA: Rhythm Shooter

AUDICA: Rhythm Shooter

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
HMXMudry Feb 17, 2019 @ 8:57am
Audica FAQ & Important Information
Hi all! I'm Nick, a Community Manager at Harmonix. I wanted to create this post as a living FAQ to answer common questions about Audica that we see popping up across the internet, as well as share other information we think would be useful throughout Early Access and beyond!

What is Audica?
Audica is a VR rhythm shooter that combines Harmonix’s award-winning music gameplay with precision shooting mechanics and a killer soundtrack, all set in a mesmerizing cosmic arena.

Where can I share my feedback, suggestions, and bug reports?
There are a handful of places where you can share your thoughts on Audica. They are:

Does Audica Support Modding?
Harmonix generally has no problem with you modding Audica. Have at it! While we are on board with the community making most mods, we can’t take on responsibility for officially supporting specific mods. We won’t intentionally break your mods, but understand that when we update the game, it’s possible new builds may break mods.

That said, we cannot support or condone mods that allow users to cheat or inflate their scores, extract and distribute our code, or otherwise allow unauthorized third parties to access Audica. We strive to provide you with the best licensed music in our games, and we cannot jeopardize our partnership with the music industry by supporting or condoning IP infringement of any kind, including mods or customs that use and distribute copyrighted music without the proper licenses.

TL;DR We’re cool with most mods. Don’t steal our code, make mods to cheat, or steal music.

I have a question about Audica that isn't already answered.
Feel free to create a new topic or ask in one of the places listed above. Additionally, be sure to check our support page (linked above!) as it has more common questions about Audica on it! We'll do our best to answer it and update this FAQ as more questions arise.
Last edited by HMXMudry; Mar 13, 2019 @ 9:14am