All Categories

Update Highlights 8.60

Update Highlights 8.60

Hello, Raiders!

A new game Update is coming, and our traditional Highlights will cover all the major features we’ve planned this time. A new Divinity focused on improving debuffs, healing, and strengthening your Champions in other ways will be added to RAID with 8.60. At the same time, some of the most difficult Bosses in the game - Al-Naemeh the Sand Devil, Akumori the Phantom Shogun, and the Iron Twins - will see a substantial nerf that should make their Dungeons far more accessible to players across the board. We have prepared QoL improvements, too: the Fitting Room will be updated to include Gear Presets that can be saved and later equipped or swapped quickly.

Read on if you want to know the details! 

New Divinity: Harmony

As of Update 8.60, a whole new Divinity will become available to Awakened Champions. Harmony is themed around the magic of nature and will focus on improving the caster’s healing, debuffs, and providing other powerful boons. The infographic below will give you a comprehensive look at each of the 6 new Blessings!

i

i

i

i

i

i

Gear Presets

The Fitting Room is getting updated with Gear Presets that will allow you to save various Gear combos and equip them on any Champion with just a few taps. 

i

To access it, tap the Preset Manager button underneath the Fitting Room. Then choose Artifact or Accessory Presets - these will be separate - by tapping on their respective icons, and browse your Gear to find suitable pieces. 

i

Before the Preset is saved, you can try different Artifacts or Accessories, and you’ll be able to edit it at any time without limitations. Once done, you can save the combination as a Champion Preset or a Global Preset. The former will only be available (and visible) to the specific Champion you viewed when working with the Preset, the latter - to any Champion you own.

i

i

Equipping Presets will cost the same amount of Silver as if you manually replaced each of the Champion’s Gear pieces. However, we’re introducing a Free Gear Removal item as well! Available as a reward for one of the Hard Difficulty Stages in the Cursed City Districts of Cobblemarket, Deadrise, and Plagueholme, it will activate a 100% Gear removal discount for 1 hour. Don’t worry - these items aren’t replacing any old rewards in the Cursed City, though we did redistribute a few things.

Once claimed, Free Gear Removal items will be sent to your Inbox and last 99 days. You can activate them from there at any time.

Balance Changes: Dungeons

The Iron Twins Fortress, the Sand Devil’s Necropolis, and the Phantom Shogun’s Grove - some of the most challenging Dungeons available in RAID - will see significant balance changes in Update 8.60. Making these locations more available to players is our goal, and to that end, the Bosses in each Dungeon will receive a number of nerfs such as lowered Stats (only applicable in their respective Dungeons) and adjusted Skills (applicable in the Dungeons and Cursed City).

You can see a comprehensive list of changes in the infographics below.

i

i

i

Miscellaneous

Hide Set Filters will become available for Accessories. We are enabling the Hide Set Filters button in the Accessory Filter menu that will allow you to view Accessories categorized by Sets they belong to.

i

Rebalance Champions

i

i

New Champions

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Jun 4, 2024, 12:5806/04/24
Jun 4, 2024, 13:0906/04/24
08/22/19

Why there is never info about stats of bosses or champs? How can you think this is not relevant for players?

harleQuinnModerator
Jun 4, 2024, 13:2706/04/24
02/24/19

Big update here. Gear filters and easier/faster bosses are certainly the big ticket items up front, but I'm really interested in seeing how Nais the Mythical performs...

Jun 4, 2024, 18:4006/04/24

So still nothing about not being able to launch the game from the plarium desktop launcher, I keep getting server connection failed errors on my pc but it works fine on my phone. I want to be able to play on my pc again its been over a month and the support people have been next to useless.

Jun 5, 2024, 09:1206/05/24
10/08/17
harleQuinn

Big update here. Gear filters and easier/faster bosses are certainly the big ticket items up front, but I'm really interested in seeing how Nais the Mythical performs...

I was sold  on his name  ShadowThief    =  Very cool :D

Jun 5, 2024, 13:0506/05/24
09/13/20
Nano

So still nothing about not being able to launch the game from the plarium desktop launcher, I keep getting server connection failed errors on my pc but it works fine on my phone. I want to be able to play on my pc again its been over a month and the support people have been next to useless.

Not to be rude, Nanos, but that sounds like a you problem and not a plarium problem.

Jun 5, 2024, 16:1706/05/24
08/04/22

อัพเดชโค้ชห่วย. เติมเท่าไรก็ไม่พอ Fuck

สุ่มได้แต่ ควยๆ.   พ่อมึงตาย. สุ่ม 20 ครั้งได้แต่สีฟ้า.  

Jun 6, 2024, 05:5506/06/24
Parhelion/Shaddus

Not to be rude, Nanos, but that sounds like a you problem and not a plarium problem.

This is obviously not a me problem. This has been an issue for since like 2019 there are forums with hundreds of people having the same propblem. I have been playing raid since 2019 using the Plarium Play launcher and ever since update 8.50 the launcher wont open. I have to constantly unistall and redownlaod the app from their website and maybe once a week it will open. Then when I try to open raid I get a server connection failed error, I have tried muiltiple times, I tried turning off IPV6 protocols, that didnt work, I went through all the trouble shooting steps with their support people and that didnt work. Ive tried logging in on other computers at different locations, Ive tried using wifi hotspots, vpns and nothing works. But it works fine if I load it up on steam, which is on the same laptop and connected to the same network. I can play on it on my phone which is also connected to the same network and it works just fine. So why wont it work when I use the Plarium Play launcher.