All Categories

Would like to play in Arena...???

Search
Jul 3, 2024, 16:327 days
06/29/24

So since game forces Arena participation, when will I get the OP Meta players everyone uses? I would like to play Arena, but I don't have Ultimate Death Knight, Sun Wukong, Rhonda, Armstrong ..etc. It is a waste of time to try without any of these Champions, and everyone has them.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 3, 2024, 19:157 days
04/18/20

Can you post your rosta of champs?

Jul 4, 2024, 15:006 days
06/29/24

I have 6* Rathalos and Zinogre Blademaster, 6* Demytha, 5* Helicath. That's best I have and they get by ok. But very frustrating to go against teams with same champions over and over... Ult DK, Wukong, Rhonda ...etc. Obviously these are easy Champions to get because everyone seems to have them. I just haven't seen how to get them anywhere. 

Jul 4, 2024, 15:156 days
06/29/24

I'll be getting Scyl of Drakes soon, so at least I'll have one everyone uses. Others that are constantly used that I'd like to find are ... Duchess Lilitu and Artak. These all seem to be very common Champions and would like to know how to get them so can be competitive in Arena. Without them it is a frustrating waste of time.

Jul 4, 2024, 15:186 days
12/16/21

UDK, Sun Wukong, and Ronda were all 7-day log in champs. You got them for free just by logging in daily during the avalability period. The same as the Rathalos you have. That's why there are so many of them out there.

UDk and Monkey can still be obtained from shard pulls, but Ronda was a limited-time only.

Jul 4, 2024, 22:306 days
10/08/17

and at the end of the day IMO  /  even if you had the champions you need the gear for classic arena

SPEED !!!!!!

I have mythicals and all legos  but can be smacked  by a all epic champion team  if I am too slow and they are super fast

Get good speed  gear and you will achieve great things  in arena

Jul 6, 2024, 00:595 days
06/29/24

Thanks all for the info and advice. I'll just try some different strategies. Plus RNGeezus was good to me today. Been stockpiling crystals and got a Mythical and 2 Legendary! None of the ones I mentioned, but the roster is growing! 👍