All Categories

KR faction crypt

KR faction crypt

Search
Jun 27, 2024, 13:1006/27/24
08/22/21

KR faction crypt

Hi everyone. Looking for some recommendations, may be you can see something I don't.  I can't upload a screenshot right now, but I'm trying to finish off Knights Revenant Faction Crypt for Lydia.  They are the only faction I have left to 3*.  I have Arix, SkullCrown, Rector Drath, Bystophus, Bergoth, Pharsalas, Crypt Witch, Doom Priest, Renegade, Thea, and Executioner (with a 6* soul) all at 60. Kytis and Pestilus at 50, Phranox, Faceless, Pitiless one, Lady Eresh, Daywalker, Magus, and Coffin Smasher at 40.  I was able to 1* once about a month ago.  I guess I got lucky because I haven't been able to even defeat it since.  I feel like between Arix, Bystophus and Bergoth, I should have enough crowd control for Skullcorwn to kill everyone and Rector Drath to revive anyone who doesn't make it.  Even adding more damage with Crypt Witch or more support with Doom Priest isn't working.  I'm open to any and all Ideas (short of buying a Champ, I"m totally F2P). Any help would be appreciated

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 27, 2024, 14:5806/27/24
11/29/20

Are you making it through the waves or where are you failing exactly?

Target speed for all of my FW teams was 200 minimum.

Rector Drath can be built into a beast for this crypt.  Faceless is a hard hitter, I built him out specifically for FW, with the right gear he can eliminate a lot of headaches on the waves. Bystophus has muliple roles, I'd build him for applying debuffs firs, atk/cd/cr second.  If you can stick your skullcrown in stun gear, it'll help with some CC.  Arix you actually need to build for high resist or the boss will steal his counter attack buff and you'll have a really bad time, so you might sub in thea instead for some hex damage.

Jun 27, 2024, 15:1106/27/24
08/22/21
chris

Are you making it through the waves or where are you failing exactly?

Target speed for all of my FW teams was 200 minimum.

Rector Drath can be built into a beast for this crypt.  Faceless is a hard hitter, I built him out specifically for FW, with the right gear he can eliminate a lot of headaches on the waves. Bystophus has muliple roles, I'd build him for applying debuffs firs, atk/cd/cr second.  If you can stick your skullcrown in stun gear, it'll help with some CC.  Arix you actually need to build for high resist or the boss will steal his counter attack buff and you'll have a really bad time, so you might sub in thea instead for some hex damage.

Thanks, I'll give these a shot!